Hackers

Anonymous is a group of crackers. And I just unintentionally made a racist statement.

Hacking isn't illegal, what most people think hacking is (breaking into systems illegally/without permission) is actually called Cracking. Hacking is something of a cool use for something. People don't call themselves hackers, they get called a hacker by others, and it is usually a thing of honor to be called one among those who know it's actual meaning.
What happened with the screen ?

That. Is awesome.

Anonymous is a group of crackers. And I just unintentionally made a racist statement.

Hacking isn't illegal, what most people think hacking is (breaking into systems illegally/without permission) is actually called Cracking. Hacking is something of a cool use for something. People don't call themselves hackers, they get called a hacker by others, and it is usually a thing of honor to be called one among those who know it's actual meaning.
What happened with the screen ?
 I don't get what you mean, but I typed then quoted.

^^ I switched to a different device and their was a black box covering the bottom half of your post .

^^ I switched to a different ██████ and their was a █████ ███ covering the bottom  of your post .

Don't forget to █████████████ before its too ███.

Also watch out for the ███████ hacker █████ - they're █████████ your internet access. █████ ████ NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I switched to a different ██████ and their was a █████ ███ covering the bottom  of your post .

Don't forget to █████████████ before its too ███.

Also watch out for the ███████ hacker █████ - they're █████████ your internet access. █████ ████ NOW!
Damn redacting messing up the forum. Someone tell the government hackers to knock it off.

By the way, it's hillarious how hacking is displayed in Movies and TV shows.  :lol:    They always use the Keyboard, even if there only is a graphical GUI and windows without any terminal or input field on screen. Mouse? Not invented in movies I guess. At least they should show a text input prompt when hacking".  :rolleyes:

And where do all the complex 3D animations come from during "advanced" hacking? Watch the Movie "HACKERS" and you know what I mean. It looks as if hacking produces automaticly 3D animations and of course they are also only controlled by Keyboard.  :ph34r:

Also note that despite the awesome ability to crack military-grade ciphers in 30 seconds, and render fancy 3D stuff at at least 20fps, the displays have blue scanlines all over the place and behave like a CRT (somehow crammed into a flatscreen case!)

Back