Hase sprites and textures

Hey and thanks. I will add these sprite sets with the next minor release

Btw. I did update a bug fixed version of the hase sprite tester! It should show now the same sprite cycle as in Hase. ;)

Hmm, redownloaded from the first post, and I'm still seeing that dirty bit of tail. It's only three pixels though, so probably not that big of a deal if it does show in game. I'd be interested to know if I've misaligned something though, as I built it using my template which I derived from your example png, so if I did it wrong I'd like to know.

Hmm, redownloaded from the first post, and I'm still seeing that dirty bit of tail. It's only three pixels though, so probably not that big of a deal if it does show in game. I'd be interested to know if I've misaligned something though, as I built it using my template which I derived from your example png, so if I did it wrong I'd like to know.
This is not the bug I meant. Please have a closer look to my first post, I mentioned to only use the inner 32x32 frame of the 34x34 frame per subimage! You need to keep a 1 px border for this reason you see while testing the sprite. ;)
Oh and I see a purple pixel on the cow. You should overwrite it with a pure pink pixel to make it transparent. ;)

Damn, thought I'd got rid of all of those. And instructions???!? Who reads them!?!

Try this:

fresian2.png

Damn, thought I'd got rid of all of those. And instructions???!? Who reads them!?!

Try this:

attachicon.gif
fresian2.png
Tried and added.I added also the sheep of Binky.

Okay, guys, thanks a lot for all the sprite sets! All are awesome! But I can only add one, maybe two (if I release the black hare) more sprite set before the next major release (where I will improve the sprite count barrier anyway). So maximal two more sprits! After that I can't add them for a longer time! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back