Help Me Make A Internation Transfer

'Chip' said:
A lot of it has to do with how your bank processes the form and what they do and don't fill out. With a bank transfer, there is an electronic notification sent from your bank to ours as soon as they process it (usually a day or two), and a paper transfer receipt that is mailed whenever they get around to it (sometimes a week or more, plus travel time). When you do a bank transfer, the cashier fills out the paper form with all the information you provide, then enters the data into the computer.

Unfortunately, some banks dont have all the fields on the electronic forms, or the forms are character-limited so we don't get all the pertinent information. Quite a few transfers took a few weeks to confirm because not enough information was sent in the electronic notification and we had to wait for the full paper transfer form to arrive to match the payment to a customer.
And dont forget 3 days ago was second easterday isnt it? i transfered mine last thursday it got prosessed tueseday and because ING( my bank ) takes 5 days to actually transfer it, it will probably be at open pandora's acount by monday... That is if i filled the query without errors and i know of 1 error i wrote newcastle instead op upo tyne newcastle:p dont know how bad this is :p

Last edited by a moderator:
And dont forget 3 days ago was second easterday isnt it? i transfered mine last thursday it got prosessed tueseday and because ING( my bank ) takes 5 days to actually transfer it, it will probably be at open pandora's acount by monday... That is if i filled the query without errors and i know of 1 error i wrote newcastle instead op upo tyne newcastle:p dont know how bad this is :p

i'm also at the ING. i hope it will arrive by monday. i cant wait to get the confermation.

and thanks chip for some more info. The only thing that bothers me is that maby the sales team will cancel the order if it takes longer then monday for them to receive the money.

If it makes you feel any better (worse) I sent my (2nd) re-order out on last Thursday and they got it Tuesday. Not to bad considering that I sent it at the end of the day on Thursday and Friday was Good Friday.

What is good about Good Friday? Didn't Jesus supposedly die on that day?

'Evan~NL' said:
Well actually! i still havent got my confirmation! *help*
oh, then keep it open. maby its a nice thread for others :p
i waited to long for confirmation and sended them a mail becouse i didnt want to wait any longer.
this is what i got back today:
Hello Boaz,

I am so sorry, just checked with our bank and they had not given me details
of your transfer on the 15 April - I will receive the paper confirmation
this week. Your order is now confirmed.

Maby you should send a mail as well...when was the amount of money proccessed according to your bank?

Back