How about some more moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly this is the end of days. Just kidding. Congrats to SONY and Prometheus.

Hi

AAArrrgghhh sony, Its the end.......

Oops forgot to post a childish picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Its the end of my days here, he is being crazy already removing my posts.

I will never ever now return to these forums.

A joke to far, watch for another Pandora on Ebay.

BYE BYE.
He didn't. I already mentioned to him this might happen and it did. Look here. He just moved your thread.

Congrats Prom!

Was the other mod's name chosen out of a hat? I'm being serious. Not exactly trying to be rude, but other than time spent on the boards I'm not seeing much justification for that decision...

Congrats Prom!

Was the other mod's name chosen out of a hat? I'm being serious. Not exactly trying to be rude, but other than time spent on the boards I'm not seeing much justification for that decision...

Hi

Yup, well done Prometheus a deserved position :)

Glad it's not just me then who thinks that the other decision is a joke, if only you know how angry that decision has made me.

There are lots of others here who help people when they post on a regular basis, and they get overlooked.

SONY as moderator? What a terrible decision. Hey Craig, why don't you stop pretending not to be an admin, if you're going to do things like this.

Congrats to the new mods... I wonder why WizardStan did not become one (nah not really :p ).

@Sony: I hope you really mean what you wrote earlier, from what I can tell your behaviour in the past was not very mod-worthy imho, I hope you act more sensible from now on.

He might, I just thought I'd go for two extremes to start with ;)

Hi

Big big mistake.

Oops forgot to attach a childish picture.

I'm not seeing much justification for that decision...
Craig gave a motivation, stating he liked to pick two extremes.
I saw the motivation for the decision. I believe the decision was careless, especially considering how important these forums can be for the product.

But hey, it might work out. Even children become adults sometimes.

Even if it does happen to work out this is setting a very poor precedent.

Well, I also had to unapprove some of Sonys post last week as well as remove some of his pictures... not too sure if it's the best decision, but I've seen people change if you work with them, so why not.

Prometheus sure is a very good decision and the boards DEFINITELY needed more mods.

I was way too busy during the last weeks to do much here and also wanted to take care about new mods this week.

I'll try to help our new mods as good as possible to make sure they will do it properly :)

Even if it does happen to work out this is setting a very poor precedent.

Hi

Yup very bad precedent indeed.

--------------------------------------------------

Oops forgot to post a childish picture.

To me it feels a bit like Craig's reasoning here was "They are whining about wanting more moderators? Ok, I'll show them.", like he's playing some sort of childish power-game. I certainly hope I'm reading this all wrong, like I often do.

Who knows, it might backfire and SONY might turn out to be a great moderator. Time will tell.

Well, I also had to unapprove some of Sonys post last week as well as remove some of his pictures... not too sure if it's the best decision, but I've seen people change if you work with them, so why not.
There should be no learning curve (other than technical) about how to be a mod, after being deemed a mod. He should have been fit for the position before being chosen.

Just for fun a little prediction, with a crappy encoding slapped on it so as not to affect its chances of coming true:

f mobafzq zoxfd tfii ilzh qefp qeobxa, pxvfkd elt jrze eb exqbp xodrfkd xka elt bsbovlkb'p tolkd/lsboobxzqfkd (tefib ybfkd prob ql exsb qeb cfkxi tloa efjpbic)

If it does happen to come true soon I can reveal the decoding ;)

Just for fun a little prediction, with a crappy encoding slapped on it so as not to affect its chances of coming true:

f mobafzq zoxfd tfii ilzh qefp qeobxa, pxvfkd elt jrze eb exqbp xodrfkd xka elt bsbovlkb'p tolkd/lsboobxzqfkd (tefib ybfkd prob ql exsb qeb cfkxi tloa efjpbic)

It would not surprise me ;)

I must say, this is completely unexpected.

Thankyou for the congratulations, to those who've said them (though I don't really think it's something to be congratulated for, so to speak).

Anyway, I'll do the best I can.

Hi

Want to see what our new mod sony is posting look here , he is out of turn, and still carrying on the same.

Damn, its not rot13, and no time to fiddle around to figure out the cypher :) Damn you for tempting me :)

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back