How about some more moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
though I don't really think it's something to be congratulated for, so to speak
That's why you're such a good candidate :)

Damn, its not rot13, and no time to fiddle around to figure out the cypher :) Damn you for tempting me :)

jeff
It's not a whole lot more complicated. Guess the first letter and work your way from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... Sony/Prometheus are mods... Didn't think I'd live this long to see them as mods on the same forum. At the same time.

CONGRATS SONY & "P".

We all know "P" is an excellent choice, but I must say Sony is a cool one also. Who better to mod the boards, than someone who is modded on a regular basis? :p

He's a Pandora fanboy like myself, and he's on these boards 24hrs a day, what more could you ask for. Now he has a position of authority, I see no more reasons to act up(although I personally enjoy his anticts). Now if he goes over to the Canoo, and Wiz areas to make trouble, he will be fired.

So technically, this is Win/Win for everyone here IMPO!

Chris

I think Sony would be a good mod IMHO, I he just fixed a double post. He's behaving thus far.

I think Sony would be a good mod IMHO, I he just fixed a double post. He's behaving thus far.
Sure he'll behave like a mod for a few days, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He'll be back to his inappropriate trolling in a couple days or so.

Do have to say, this might be one of the more effective methods of getting him to stop flaming people.

Just pretty risky and outright wrong for a variety of other reasons :c

Just for fun a little prediction, with a crappy encoding slapped on it so as not to affect its chances of coming true:

f mobafzq zoxfd tfii ilzh qefp qeobxa, pxvfkd elt jrze eb exqbp xodrfkd xka elt bsbovlkb'p tolkd/lsboobxzqfkd (tefib ybfkd prob ql exsb qeb cfkxi tloa efjpbic)

If it does happen to come true soon I can reveal the decoding ;)
Just for fun (Caesar shift 3) ;)

i predict craig will lock this thread, saying how much he hates arguing and how everyone's wrong/overreacting (while being sure to have the final word himself)

Sorry Exophase -_-

though I don't really think it's something to be congratulated for, so to speak
That's why you're such a good candidate :)

Damn, its not rot13, and no time to fiddle around to figure out the cypher :) Damn you for tempting me :)

jeff
It's not a whole lot more complicated. Guess the first letter and work your way from there.

Yep, course, the first letter is a give, but I still can't be arsed :) ASCII table, guess first letter, subtract to get delta, and go; elseit becomes a caesar cypher or the like, but Exo isn't that cruel for a casual driveby post ... not today anyway.

There was a page full of cool coder-brain challenges awhile back which I had qwritten a bunch of scripts to solve the problems; fun when you have the time, but alas, those days are long gone ..

jeff

Just for fun a little prediction, with a crappy encoding slapped on it so as not to affect its chances of coming true:

f mobafzq zoxfd tfii ilzh qefp qeobxa, pxvfkd elt jrze eb exqbp xodrfkd xka elt bsbovlkb'p tolkd/lsboobxzqfkd (tefib ybfkd prob ql exsb qeb cfkxi tloa efjpbic)

If it does happen to come true soon I can reveal the decoding ;)

jeff

There's only a few 1 letter words and that one isn't "A". The prediction isn't as long term as I expected.

F TXP BUMBZQFKD PLJBQEFKD JLOB IFHB "PLKV DBQP EXZHBA XKA OBMOLDOXJJBA QL BXQ MFZHIB, BKAFKD QEB MLOQFKD LC ALPYLU".

Shouild make a firefox plugin to do various obvious/easy plaintext manipulations and then post everything in code. The underweb.

jeff

Mmh, where has the other thread gone to, the one Sony split?

So the lesson is learned: Behave like an asshole all the time and you will rewarded with responsibility. Nice one. And Craig hides his admin rights to secretly delete posts that critizise his QA. Very, very nice.

And of course EvilDragon still finds something positive about it.

...well, maybe some people will move to good old gp32x again.

Mmh, where has the other thread gone to, the one Sony split?

So the lesson is learned: Behave like an asshole all the time and you will rewarded with responsibility. Nice one. And Craig hides his admin rights to secretly delete posts that critizise his QA. Very, very nice.

And of course EvilDragon still finds something positive about it.

...well, maybe some people will move to good old gp32x again.

Hi

I will be spending more time on the GP2X forums after this debarcle.

He is here all the time and I sometimes think people take him much more seriously than he intends.

Let's see how it goes.

He is here all the time and I sometimes think people take him much more seriously than he intends.

Let's see how it goes.
Hi

Take him seriously, really, I do not think so.

He is no more than an attention seeker, only ever posts stupid one liners lots of those offensive

and stupid kiddy pictures and worse.

And he is a mod, sorry that does not cut it for me in any way.

Being here all the time is not really a premis to be a mod, well not with his record, there are others here

who spend quite some time and HELP people.

Sorry but I for one will now be spending more time over at the GP2X forums.

EDIT:
What has not been taken into account is now that he has been made a mod all the stupid offensive posts

he has made in past show as posted by a mod.

Let's see how it goes.
Hi

Take him seriously, really, I do not think so.

He is no more than an attention seeker, only ever posts stupid one liners lots of those offensive

and stupid kiddy pictures and worse.

And he is a mod, sorry that does not cut it for me in any way.

Being here all the time is not really a premis to be a mod, well not with his record, there are others here

who spend quite some time and HELP people.

Sorry but I for one will now be spending more time over at the GP2X forums.

EDIT:
What has not been taken into account is now that he has been made a mod all the stupid offensive posts

he has made in past show as posted by a mod.

The forum isn't supposed to deadly serious, it's supposed to be mixed with fun.

i predict craig will lock this thread, saying how much he hates arguing and how everyone's wrong/overreacting (while being sure to have the final word himself)

Sorry Exophase -_-

Aw man, you spoiled it! Now I can't be held accountable for it not coming true. Next time I guess I'll have to use a much better crypt :(

Sorry Exophase -_-

Aw man, you spoiled it! Now I can't be held accountable for it not coming true. Next time I guess I'll have to use a much better crypt :(
Sorry, it was a fast reply. I should have published only parts of the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back