how do i get my cue number?

b1llygo4t

how do i get my cue number? and what numbers are being shipped at the moment? i ordered 12/9/09

1) Ask your salesperson (either pandorasales or ED's shop), but you will still get a guesstimate, because the shops don't know each others queues.

2) Nobody knows. (somewhere past 2500 of the first batch at least)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just paid for an Pandora at the 450Euro price. Am i to understand that people from 2009 are still waiting to get them? So am i going to wait until 2014 or something? I was under the impression the wait was gone and they were able to get them out in about a 1 week time line? Is this not the case? I think that would make a huge difference if i was planning on purchasing one.

Don't worry Halcyon, yours should be shipped within 7 working days. It's just the ones who pre-ordered at the lower price point who are still waiting, but I think they're past the half way mark on those orders.

b1llygo4t: I wouldn't put any faith in any queue number, it will just get confusing, We just need to sit tight and wait.

cueball.jpg

Ok cool, I feel bad for anyone who is still waiting though, I would be pretty bummed out if i had bought something in 2009 but was still waiting for it ;( I got a confirmation of purchase on the 6th so I will give a time line on when it shows up from then.

Halcyon, you paid the premium price so your order will definitely ship in about 7 working days after you receive an order confirmation from openpandora.
They are currently delaying some premium orders until CC gets their act together.

Ok cool, I feel bad for anyone who is still waiting though, I would be pretty bummed out if i had bought something in 2009 but was still waiting for it
Yeah I almost wished I had upgraded like a month ago.

It's almost certain I won't have it this summer (and I really need it for CCC Camp :( )

1) Ask your salesperson (either pandorasales or ED's shop), but you will still get a guesstimate, because the shops don't know each others queues.

2) Nobody knows. (somewhere past 2500 of the first batch at least)

There is no way we are in the 2500's I ordered Oct 3 2008 and I asked about my queue position on Feb 10 2011 and got this reply "Your original queue poisition was kept and it is approximately 1400 - 1500." I have still not received my Pandora yet. I have been keeping up with several other threads and it looks like the last confirmed shipping was ordered on Oct 2 2008 and I did see another say they ordered on Oct 4 and got theirs but I don't know who he ordered through. I ordered mine from Craigs shop.

this is ridiculous. so no one knows where we are? craigx or evildragon cant chime in here? is no one keepin after numbers over there? how do they know when to send my unit to me then??? and whats up with those premium orders (sienfeld voice) are they keeping us all in the dark so that we get fed up and switch to premium? how do you know if its worth it if you dont know how close in the queue you are. if i knew i was gonna be waiting another 6 months to a year i would either cancel or upgrade, but if im gonna get it in a month or two then i would just sit tight. my pos vaio laptop is seriously on its last legs, and this money i have invested in the pandora is money i planned to spend on a new computer. if this laptop goes belly up and i cant get my shipping email, im just gonna cancel and buy a saxophone and never touch a computer again because its effing ridiculousness i cant get what i want because the industry is fucking gay (no offense to homosexuals) and the only guys that came close strung me along for more than a year until my existing hardware went belly up. losing faith in the digital age here. when my phone dies ill get a god damn pager as well because i dont want a stupid smart phone and in another year regular cellphones wont exist anymore, i want a pocket laptop damn it! so yall get your units you can page me on my beeper number, ill probably be playing sax on a street corner downtown for cash instead of lurking this forum discussing 3rd party tv out cables and speculating queue numbers aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg

@b1llygo4t - If I may, I'd like to redirect you to the latest news post. I've been quietly stalking the boards ever since I placed my order a little less than two years ago, and I can't say that I've suspected what you're questioning now. However, after lurking around on these boards, I have the utmost confidence that what these kind people are doing is not trying to rip the customers off. If they wanted to do that, I'm sure they could have ran with the money long ago. I understand your frustration about not being able to receive your Pandora, but have you considered for a brief moment the frustration Craig and ED have about not being able to send them out? Please, do yourself and everyone here a favor and at least read the news post I linked thoroughly. According to the status page, around 2500 units have been produced (400 sent out for RMAs). This means that the first batch is at least halfway shipped out, and it would be done with for a long time if it weren't for certain problems (among the older ones, the new WiFi issue at CC). As much as I hate to say it, complaining isn't going to get it in your hands faster.

TL;DR - Perusing the forums will help you out a lot in finding the answers to your questions. If you sit tight and wait, it'll arrive on your doorstep before you know it.

The money complaint is invalid.

You pony up the funds, you deal with the consequences of being out that money. How is that anyone else's problem?

"The goshdurned iPad2 is SOO xpensive how am i spoesd to pay for rent and gas and food and..."

<_<

The money complaint is invalid.

You pony up the funds, you deal with the consequences of being out that money. How is that anyone else's problem?

"The goshdurned iPad2 is SOO xpensive how am i spoesd to pay for rent and gas and food and..."

<_<
i never said this was anyone elses problem. and my complaint was that i dont know if its worth 170$ for a premium upgrade because i dont know what my queue position is or how far in the queue they are done. do you even read the post your responding to? keep the degrading comments in your family.

Back