how how can i add chinese font to unoffical os?

So this should work but unfortunately as said before, the applications also need to support Chinese language. This is definately not the case for most of them.

Yes, now supports Chinese menu at 1.60, and an increase in Chinese input method. You have to do is to get root privileges to modify the file with the command character. Also need to download the Chinese package. zaxxon1.60 culture increased from China Taiwan's open-source enthusiasts.中国开源掌机

这是中文输入法的截图,五笔输入法,郑码输入法,中文简繁体输入法。

This is a screenshot of Chinese input method, five-stroke input method, Zheng code input method, Chinese Simplified and Traditional Chinese input method.

gameconsole_gp2x_openpandora_chinese_lang_superzaxxon_1.jpg

I was curious if you also tried input via the stylus?  I've been interested in getting Japanese input setup on the Open Pandora, but haven't done it yet.  One of these coding competitions, I want to work on a kanji-recognizer - but maybe something kinda exists already.

I was curious if you also tried input via the stylus?  I've been interested in getting Japanese input setup on the Open Pandora, but haven't done it yet.  One of these coding competitions, I want to work on a kanji-recognizer - but maybe something kinda exists already.
嘿,你好,这个中文输入法的作者不是我。

虽然支持中文输入法,但是依旧不能支持手写笔。

我有一段刷入代码,你如果有兴趣,我可以提供给你,也可以提供作者的邮箱给你,你们可以交流。你也许换个日文语言包就可以日文输入了。

潘多拉在Android下手写笔很完美。

Hey, the author Hello, this Chinese input method not me. 

Although support for Chinese input method, but still can not support a stylus. 

I have a brush into the code, if you are interested, I can give you, you can also provide the author's mail to you, you can communicate. You may change the Japanese language pack can be entered in Japanese. 

Pandora in the Android stylus is perfect.

我看到司徒的网站

叫我输入 /su 可是密码一直不对

为只是想要模拟器支持中文名 可以吗

roth1522@gmail.com 可以联系我

我看到司徒的网站

叫我输入 /su 可是密码一直不对

为只是想要模拟器支持中文名 可以吗

roth1522@gmail.com 可以联系我
In this meet fellow rare. I suggest you take a look at the basic linux. 

su is the user's need to switch may be in your system for security, is set to ban su to the root user. So enter su is invalid. Password is invalid. 

This time you need to use the sudo command. 

Format is as follows: 

Enter sudo su Enter 

Enter your password, you enter the password is not displayed under linux security. As long as you enter it correctly. 

Then execute the command character, you have become the root user by $ becomes #, then you can use the command symbol to modify system files.

我建议你先看看linux的基础。

su是需要切换的用户,可能你的系统中为了安全性,设置为禁止su切换到root用户。所以输入su是无效的。密码也是无效的。

这个时候你需要用sudo命令。

格式如下:

输入sudo su 回车

输入你的密码,linux安全下会不显示你输入的密码。你只要正确输入即可。

然后命令符执行,你已经变成root用户,由$变成#,然后你可以利用命令符修改系统文件。

Stylus would be cool, but that's difficult to get right, and these handhelds don't have a lot of power. I'll do that sometimes with Pleco, but I wind up with a fairly large set of options because the software doesn't really know what I want to write. It's faster to use Pinyin, Wubi or one of the other options.

I see that at the present, IBE, SCIM and fcitx aren't available, those are the ones that people most commonly use to input Chinese into Linux. I personally use fcitx on my Linux desktop, but I think any of those would probably work, once somebody creates a PND for it.

Back