What software do we want from the Rebirth Competition?

In a way yes, it would be reinventing the wheel, but it would fulfill my requirements.

Looking at the KDEPIM source code though, it's actually just a bunch of other applications (kmicromail, korganaizer, microkde, kaddressbook) joined into one package. So I'm guessing there would be no "sharing" of options or data (for example, mine I was planning that if you put a contact with a date of birth, you could set it to automatically create the calendar event; however, I've not properly reviewed any code, so I could be wrong).

IIRC birthdays enterein into KA/PI (the address book component) could be made to appra in KO/PI (the appointment book) by enabling one setting.

the kdepim/pi components were forks of KDE PIM programs(KOrganizer, KAdressbook etc.), but they were split from the original projects a long time ago and have evolved a lot since then, independently from the original projects.

I have never seen the KDE originals, but I guess that comparing kdepim/pi with the KDE PIM applications is like comparing appes with pears...

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ software has been mentioned, but I'm going to get specific and mention Mixxx. I added supporting information (for the happy porter) on the port requests wiki page.

Love to hear that! I hope that there will be anything on the pandora to mix two songs with pitch... Why is it so hard? Sadly, i'm a total noob to Linux but i would love have that oppotunity for my pandora ;)

If I can help in any other way, I'm in! Mixxx the Planet :p

i want a better N64 emulator. the majority of my N64 games don't run well, many are unplayable.

A version of Ginge, that supports Caanoo-games like "Animatch", "Puzsion", "Guru Logic Champs", the commercial ones (like Liar Redemption), etc...

Dino Defense and GLC are two of my favorite mobile games, so give it all the time that it needs. ;)

Back