What Software Do People Want?

icurafu said:
was there as PSX version of D2?
I think he was just thinking of Diablo for the PSX. (Diablo was on the PSX, Diablo 2 wasn't)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
icurafu said:
I think he was just thinking of Diablo for the PSX. (Diablo was on the PSX, Diablo 2 wasn't)

-God Ginrai

I think he was thinking of just 'D2' from Sega that was on the dreamcast. I think it was a sega exclusive series that never made off their systems (3do, saturn, etc).

dsleaf67 said:
God Ginrai said:
icurafu said:

-God Ginrai

I think he was thinking of just 'D2' from Sega that was on the dreamcast. I think it was a sega exclusive series that never made off their systems (3do, saturn, etc).

The person who asked about Dreamcast Emulation and mentioned D2 actually meant D2. The person who said D2 was on PSX meant Diablo 2.

I was commenting about the person who claimed D2 was on the PSX.

I'm so confused :S
What is this 'D2' game anyway?
A google search just gives results about Diablo II and the Mighty Ducks <_< .

dsleaf67 said:

eh? 3DO was not a Sega system!

Pleng said:
dsleaf67 said:

eh? 3DO was not a Sega system!

Nice catch. ;)

-God Ginrai

GPS. I know I keep harping on it, but I'm not really seeing anyone working on it, which is a little sad. I would think for all the kids here who live with their parents and drive, that they could justify the purchase by saying it has GPS. The parents would see that as an investment for sure, and not just as a gaming system.

If anyone is looking for some sort of lightweight office program, maybe an old office suite called "siag office" would work? It is a very old program and dosen't have so many features, but it should run pretty quickl *if* it could be made to run. I think it needs KDE (but an older version?).

http://siag.nu/

ljones

i personally hate java-apps because of the performance....

but I bet there will be alot of other c-based "onenote"-like programs....

Ah, forget it.. I've just found that it uses about 100 MB of ram. This is crazy! Is there a less resource hungry app to take notes about an ongoing project capable of storing clickable hyperlinks to different files (a kind of a detailed intermediate daily report with notes + supporting material)?

quadomatic said:
Java apps would proly run really slow on Pandora. I don't know for sure though...
Java seems to run slow on just about everything!

ljones

_VWV_ said:
Ah, forget it.. I've just found that it uses about 100 MB of ram. This is crazy! Is there a less resource hungry app to take notes about an ongoing project capable of storing clickable hyperlinks to different files (a kind of a detailed intermediate daily report with notes + supporting material)?
I'm sure there is, but even if there isn't, I'm sure you could bug one of our many capable devs into finally agreeing to code one. ;P

-God Ginrai

Back