how many 1ghz units have been produced this week? :)

Don't know yet how many wil go to UK. These units will be bought by Craig, so it depends on how many he orders and pays from me.

If ever there was a time for Craig's pre-order customers to panic, I think it would be now.

Why are you calling for panic? This thread is about the 1GHz units, and it's known that Craig is buying all 1GHz units from ED that he is shipping. It's the classic pre-order units that are being paid for by ED's sale of new units.

No panic, but I *know* that my unit is sitting in a box at ED's, but I don't know whether it's taken the next step.

I recently purchased a custom made Sony laptop. Every hour I checked it's status to see it was being built, built, shipped. When it left Asia, I followed the fedex flight across to memphis via flightaware. Likewise memphis to winnipeg, and the same for winnipeg to calgary, and the same from calgary to kamloops. When the fedex guy showed up, I was 10 feet from my front door.

Obsess much? Naaah!

It would be nice to see the next status update. "100 units leaving ED's for Craig's..."

Ian

I'd like to see a stauts update saying any number of units were leaving for Craig's.....

I asked on the "Craig's Questions" board a couple of days ago how many he planned to get of the next 100 that Ed said should be sent from GC this week but haven't had a reply yet. I know he's busy with kickstarter etc but right now I'm feeling the 1GHz-ers who ordered from him are pretty much abandoned since the initial flurry of activity that got a few into people's hands.

I'll not be happy at all if people who order from ED from now start getting theirs before I get mine (ordered from Craig at the start of June as an upgrade from an original batch 1 preorder...).

Hi ED

Probably you already got order from Craig right?(or not yet? :( )

So actually how many units did he order to you?

At least fifty or more??

BTW how bout this week is there any another production?

I means 1GHz unit production is continuously since from last week?

Pls let me know.

100 1GHz have been produced and then 100 Rebirth units will be produced the week after.

Then we'll have a break (waiting for parts), and continue mid October.

100 1GHz have been produced and then 100 Rebirth units will be produced the week after.

Thank you for your quick post.

Sound great, so should be enough to cover all 1GHz preorders. :D

Yeah, just hoping those units have been paid for and will be sent to Craig. If not, we're still sitting here waiting on our asses.

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Yes, a small letter explaining the exchange is okay.

I`ve pm`d you. Pandora`s sent. Details in the pm :)

Darren

damnit! looks like I forgot to add the small piece of paper with the explanation in :( I have it scanned..

Ed: you want me to mail this to you?? as I`m hoping you should receive my box with the Pandoras in today or tomorrow!!

Then I should expect mine soon as I am number 84, but I do live in the states.

(not that I can speak for anyone, just from observations, so take with salt)

Craig and EDs shops are separate, so you have to be mindful; ED is now building the units, and then selling them at cost to Craig, who then ships out to his own queue.

So if you're in EDs queue, you're all caught up for 1ghz, and I think his classic/rebirth preorders are getting nearly done.

For Craigs queue, its less clear; he's still catching up o9n 1ghz preorders, taking a little while to get through. See his postings to get a sense for that.. ED can't talk for Craigs queue.

jeff

So if I wanted to buy a Pandora 1GHz Edition this week and I am based in the UK, how long should I expect for delivery? Btw, my current Pandora Classic Edition would then be up for sale to anyone in the community who may be interested? It's kind of a limited edition in itself due to it having 2 'A' buttons, see here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I upgraded my first batch order to 1GHz like two weeks ago and was told I'm 177 in the queue (Craig's store)

So if I wanted to buy a Pandora 1GHz Edition this week and I am based in the UK, how long should I expect for delivery? Btw, my current Pandora Classic Edition would then be up for sale to anyone in the community who may be interested? It's kind of a limited edition in itself due to it having 2 'A' buttons, see here. :)

THe only advice : buy it from ED's shop (dragonshop.de) this is the fastest way to get your 1Ghz Pandora if it is in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 have been produced and will be assembled. This should be a good weekly number from now on unless sales rise up high in the sky :) I'll get the units early next week.

Hmmm? If that is the case, how come I have not received my 1ghz Pandora? My que number is 84.

Check the official newssection, there is a thread from Craig explaining everything (I guess you ordered from Craig).

Check the official newssection, there is a thread from Craig explaining everything (I guess you ordered from Craig).

Thanks ED, I will check that. Not sure which que I am in. I just received a notice from Pandora sales. If you do not know about it,

then I probably am in Craig's que.

Back