Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
How many gadgets do you take with you "most of the time"? (ie: If you're a student, then what do you take/wear to school? If you're a white/blue collar worker, what do you wear/take to work?)

Lets not count inhalers and medical gear
Lets do count cell phones, radios, pagers, mp3 players, smart-necklaces and crazy stuff like mini televisions, gp32, lynx, NGPC, etc

For instace, most people I know nowadays carry a cellphone; some carry PDAs or a gameboy, or bring a mp3 player or radio with them, or what have you

Myself, I carry a smartphone and sometimes another device like zodiac or gp32 or pda or whatever.. I avoid pagers and mp3 players (do mp3 on smartphone smile.gif

Or are you *hardcore* with a cell, pda, mp3 player, pager and gp32/psp/ds/gba/gbc? (a 4 item count, woowoo!)

jeff

(I posted this very same thign to ZG; we'll see how gp32x members compare :)
http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=21344

gp32... sometimes a mini color t.v... cd player(need a mp3)... only three and im the first too post.

EDIT: above is what i take like on a train journey and when i go school i may take a cd player and i also taken the mini t.v to school aswell... dose that aswer the quistion below?

for school:
20 GB MP3 Player

for trips:
GBA
GP32
20GB MP3 Player
GCN (only in car trips though as I got a flip screen and a AC Adapter
used to bring an old laptop (Compaq Armada somenumber) for frutyloops studio 4 and the games factory..thats all I can get to run on it..(oh yeah I do use it a little for C++ as it already has an older version of Visual Studio on it..)
hopefully I'll add a psp to this list soon

For Skate/Snowboarding
256MB Flash MP3 Player

I voted only one though since school s what I do the most

I had to go to London for work yesterday. On the way up I played cannon fodder via drmd then on the way back I listened to my mp3 player and I had my mobile. Oh and I played speedball2 for a bit. Although my nonlit is fine most of the time, kept having to pause it when I went through tunnels :)

depends where i'm going. Back and forth to work and around town, cell phone.

BUT, going on a trip i take tons of stuff with me.

I take my GP32, GBA, Neo Geo Pocket, Pocket PC, Cell phone, portable DVD player,

Day to day walking around I take my xclef 8280 20gig mp3 player. It rocks and works on mac, windows, and linux like a flash drive with out the need of extra drivers. I take my crappy cellphone which can call people and thats about it.
On trips I take the stuff mentioned above and the gp32.

Day to day, eg: mainly at work I just have my mobile phone and either my GP or my GBA SP. Sometimes both if I'm not in the middle of a particular game.
I used to take a radio with me but I find people seem to want to talk to you more when you're listening to music. :rolleyes:

i take nothing about. but when on long trips on trains / planes i used to take my gamegear (and a case full of carts 100+!) but now i would just take my gamepark as i could have all that and more on a tiny smc!

I bring to work the following 'gadgets' :

• gp32_console
• PSP
• Cell phone

Thank you.

Everyday i take my cell phone and iPod. On trips i take gp, ipod, ds, gba, no cell phone. I hate cell phones oddly enough. Everything else with a screen and buttons captures my heart, dunno why cell phones dont.

mobile + iRiver iHP120 mp3 player (my favourite possession at the moment) at all times. Other than that nothing really, on trips I obviously take my gp32_console but that s about it, I prefer having a decent magazine (Edge) or a good book.

Back