How To Order

It only asked me for my credit card billing address, I never got a chance to put in a shipping address. My billing address is not necessarily where I want it shipped, and even if it is, it doesn't include my apartment number.

I it did say 'Billing address', implying a shipping address was available, otherwise it would just say 'address'. I used the first payment option, perhaps I should have used paypal?

so uhm...

I recieved this error message:
"Order duplication, ERROR 42. Order number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Presuming you didn't cause this by pressing reload on the confirmation page, please take a note of your order number and email us at sales@cdworld.co.uk and report this error. Your order was successfully processed but it is essential you contact us in order for it to ship."

I hope this doesn't screw up the 3000 count... :unsure:

and I assure you I did not reload the confirmation page.

Ok I finally managed to Register on GP2x.de And there is an option to ship to Russia. That's better. But anyway... main page need to be fixed.

P.S. Can I reserve 1 til Friday? ^^ It's kinda my Payday... and I have nothing on my card right now =(

BackAssward said:
It only asked me for my credit card billing address, I never got a chance to put in a shipping address. My billing address is not necessarily where I want it shipped, and even if it is, it doesn't include my apartment number.

I it did say 'Billing address', implying a shipping address was available, otherwise it would just say 'address'. I used the first payment option, perhaps I should have used paypal?
Send an email to change the shipping address.

Last edited by a moderator:
yaustar said:
Send an email to change the shipping address.
Of course. My post was to inform of an issue with the process itself, rather than my specific woes. So that they could look into fixing the process. I have no doubt I will have my personal issue resolved in the next 2 months.

Further information: I used the general order from site: http://gbax.com/pandorax.html, which seems to use Protx for transaction handleing (also, someone should tell Protx to update their copyright to 2008, but that's incidental).

As for the fellow in Russia, it is odd that it isn't included in the group for ordering from Asia. Though it is included in the German shipper's site (that site seems to have all countries), you might want to confirm for sure where you are to order from.

Wonderdog said:
skeezix said:
What exactly is the dev fund anyway?

jeff
Hopefully some of my £20 quid donation will be going to pay for a dev unit for you so you can get that lovely Atari ST emulator working on it!

Want... Captive... argh...

Hopefully Craig will publish a list of how much they have recieved and where its being spent once pre-orders have calmed down.

#Wonderdog

I've got _them_ as ready as possible, so as soon as I get a unit, things will be ready to go in first cut (unoptimized for the platform) form, and then tricked up to be pretty as time permits. OutcaST, STonX and Hatari will all be ready day-zero, not to mention some other goodies! Oh yes, there will be ST goodness with keyboard emulation.. *drooooool*

(And Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls and other text advents. I'm there.)

jeff

I see on the openpandora page that you can pay by check. But the checkout site doesn't allow this.

I wanted to use it as I don't have the money in my account right now but will in a week and wanted to get my place in line but have the money go through in about 5 days time.

Is it possible to pay by check?

craigix said:
This is insane, my mechanism is gone.
That sounds...interesting. My mechanism is working :)

And furthermore, I seem to have preordered a pandora. Didn't really have the peace of mind to stop and consider cases, cables and so on, but that might be a second shopping round, later on...:)

skeezix said:
(And Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls and other text advents. I'm there.)

jeff
Fantastic - Can't wait to play Knight Orc again. ;)

got my Pandora ordered (yay very much indeed!!), just have to get my shipping address sorted and find some way to freeze myself until the end of November.....

Back