How Will Your Pandora Lose It's Virginity?

My Penis.

How else do you make something lose it's Virginity?

EDIT: Oh. A game? Whoops.

I would say the GIMP, but that's not a game.
Not sure really!

EDIT2: SFA3:3rdSTRIKE. Fuck, if that's working totally that.
I LOVE that game.

at the moment its a 3 way tie for me, i cant decide between GT2, FF7 or zork, i would love to work my way through zork again as i havent played that in years and might as well play a truely non intensive game on such a powerful system :D but on the other hand having completed FF7 14 times now and knowing it back to front i could complete it very quickly, plus it would be a good way to get through lectures :p

Couldn't you plug Sonic 3 into the Knuckles cartridge to play it with Knuckles instead of Sonic? Or am I thinking of something else entirely...

jbr said:
Couldn't you plug Sonic 3 into the Knuckles cartridge to play it with Knuckles instead of Sonic? Or am I thinking of something else entirely...
Uh huh, daz right, It was called Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic & Knuckles had the 'Lock On' technology that you could plug sonic 3 or sonic 2 into.

Last edited by a moderator:
jbr said:
Yes, like Consequence9 said, it was called Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It not only allowed you to play as Knuckles in Sonic 3, but it merged the two games together, so you could play through the S&K levels after the Sonic 3 levels. Not to mention, this allowed Saving throughout the S&K levels, and Tails to play in the S&K levels. This also allowed you to get the Chaos emeralds much earlier in the game, because the game was now twice as long.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Kloplop321 said:
most likely Sonic & Knuckles 3 :)
That doesn't exist.

-God Ginrai

why do you put your name in every post anyway..

anyway care to explain this?
sk3.png

It is not just Sonic & knuckles, the game doesn't go all the way to the same end

I think you should be able to tell that the game exists. I got a collection disk at 1997 for my birthday
yes I admit I put the 3 in the wrong place but you should have known what I meant in the first place

Kloplop321 said:
God Ginrai said:
Kloplop321 said:
most likely Sonic & Knuckles 3 :)
That doesn't exist.

-God Ginrai

why do you put your name in every post anyway..

anyway care to explain this?
sk3.png

It is not just Sonic & knuckles, the game doesn't go all the way to the same end

I think you should be able to tell that the game exists. I got a collection disk at 1997 for my birthday
yes I admit I put the 3 in the wrong place but you should have known what I meant in the first place

Lots of people sign their posts. Mine just stands out more because it is in Italics.

Also, if you read my post above, then you would see that I acknowledge the existence of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. By moving that 3 to the end of the name, you made it seem as if it was the third in a series of Sonic & Knuckles games, which does not exist. I thought you might have meant Sonic 3 & Knux, but I made that post operating under the assumption that you didn't, just in case you didn't mean Sonic 3 & Knux.

-God Ginrai

Heretic if Dosbox works well at launch. If not then it's going to be either Sonic CD (which I haven't played yet) or Sonic 3 & Knuckles (which was my first videogame).

imec said:
Heretic if Dosbox works well at launch. If not then it's going to be either Sonic CD (which I haven't played yet) or Sonic 3 & Knuckles (which was my first videogame).
Sonic CD is nice, but the way it handles the Spindash is very bothersome. I'd suggest trying Sonic 1 Megamix. It's a Sonic 1 rom hack that has been edited so much, it feels like it is the game that should have come after Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

-God Ginrai

I would like to be able to play Starfox, but it will most likely be Paperboy on MAME, or Spyro the Dragon on PSX if the emulator has been released.

Back