http://www.gp32zine.com/

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Delays have gotten unbearable.

We have been told to release Issue 3 publicly, so here it is.

http://www.gp32zine.com/

If anyone wants to post this as news, go ahead, I'd rather not plug my own partial product.

Thanks go out to Zimba and everyone involved with this excellent issue, which without saying too much was ready for release mid-December...

Referring to the Gamepark startup music as "that annoying tune that questions your sexuality" made me laugh more than anything so far today :rolleyes: :D

ps. I finally got round to flashing my firmware (MultiFW2) due to this article, and it was a lot less painful than I imagined and have had no problems at all...! Now have my GP boot straight into Frodo for the ultimate portable c64 experience :)

Thanks. Me and TJFBryant worked pretty hard to make the article a pleasant read, and to get people interested in flashing. Seems it's working.

*intrigue*

what happened mid-dec ? liksang ?

it's a good publication, would love to see it monthly. hopefully next time you will get more contributions from outside to maybe beef it up/take some pressure off you lot

shame it's not going to be printed, i was thinking of ordering all 3 together

nice to see some honest - non sucky reviews - dyhard,5 - treasure island,6 - think i'll be avoiding them

There are a few typos and stuff... Page15 - Middle Col - udst is suoopsed to be dust, Page 20 - Middle Col - fustrating is supposed to be frustrating, Page 20 - Middle Col (a sentence or two above pevous typo) - halfwway is supposed to be halfway.... Oh, and I know that I saw another one, but I can't refind it now...

We have no proof reader. It's not something people like to do. Usually I run through and look for spelling errors but this issue I had no chance to do so before zimba uploaded. I'll take a look.

As rico said, this is done for fun, and none of us are typing nor grammatcal geniouses, so these typoes and grammar errors are bound to happen :)

I agree, not too bad of a job. Rico, Zimba, Axeman, and others I forgot to mention...it was enjoyable to work on this issue with you guys.
You know, if you need my help anytime, you all know my email address.

Zimba, I wish you the best in your next endevour. I hope I can tag along.
BTW, I love the Firmware read. Good Work Rico. Glad I could contribute.

The bottom half of the treasure island review is the same as the botom half of the dyhard review :p. I definately liked this issue, and I definately want to see more user interaction. Although, what happened to the pictures that you use to have going down the sides of the pages, I loved the lemmings one in the old issue.

Back