Humble Indie Bundle #4 is out today!

shinifish

Still Fresh
I read prepaid credit cards have fees D: and my bank account does not support debit cards I believe and I do not want to open another one atm

AquaAnalogue

Is anyone else rather upset that they've cut EFF out of this one in favour of the American Red Cross?

A -very- worthy cause, but why cut out EFF entirely? I normally give a large amount to them as they are the cause I most associate with (Child's Play gets a decent share as well). Guess I'll have to remember to donate to EFF separately. What does the Red Cross have to do with video games or indie artists?

I emphasize I don't have anything against the Red Cross. It's a wonderful organisation that saves many lives. I'm just confused about the placement here, and why it -replaced- EFF as one of the two charities (why only 2?).

Jourdy288

I read prepaid credit cards have fees D: and my bank account does not support debit cards I believe and I do not want to open another one atm

You know how I paid? I got a Visa gift card, connected it to an Amazon account, and paid through that. No fees.