Huzzah!!

Oha, massive bug Goity: You have to remove the numbers already drawn!

I got 39 three times in one shuffle and you can`t mark a number three times :D

THX FOR THIS !!, Just what I wanted. Now all thats left to do is win the stinking lotto. I fill you in if there should be any progress on that one !! I love my gp32_console, I love it even more if it wins me a million or so. Oh if I win I give some proceeds to the writer !! Cheers !!

I never expected this program to be released, just goes to show the GP32 community are truely unique individuals. Thx alot

Quiest posted on Jul 26 2005 at 08:51 AM said:
Oha, massive bug Goity: You have to remove the numbers already drawn!

I got 39 three times in one shuffle and you can`t mark a number three times :D
yeah I knew about that. I thought it might me a little processor heavy but I changed my mind so I'll alter it later

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor heavy? :lol:

devlkore: In german lottery you have 6 out of 49 + 1 bonus ball for extra money.

Goity posted on Jul 26 2005 at 12:40 AM said:
Yup, at the request of someone in the cool ideas forum, I did a gp32 lotteriser which chooses 6 random numbers and the bonus ball for your lottery tickets.
Cherish the pointlessness!!

http://l33t.spod.org/~goity/Lotto.zip

Thanks Goity, it's a £77 million Jackpot in the Euromillions this Friday, I think I might use my GP32 to pick some numbers.

Bingo Jesus posted on Jul 26 2005 at 11:36 PM said:
Goity posted on Jul 26 2005 at 12:40 AM said:
Yup, at the request of someone in the cool ideas forum, I did a gp32 lotteriser which chooses 6 random numbers and the bonus ball for your lottery tickets.
Cherish the pointlessness!!

http://l33t.spod.org/~goity/Lotto.zip

Thanks Goity, it's a £77 million Jackpot in the Euromillions this Friday, I think I might use my GP32 to pick some numbers.

But you need two Lucky Stars and they only go up to 14 or 15 I think...

77 million is an absolute joke though.

Back