I delivered a Premium Pandora yesterday

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
For real, someone near my hometown ordered a Pandora while I was travelling there. I have my shop in a big Pelican box (surprise) in my luggage. It was strictly coincidence, this person found me via ThinkGeek somehow? And Stan, do you get around on this thing called the internets? Cause this gent might knows you?

Small world, this community is just going to mutate into something wonderful!

Happy Anniversary Craig, ED, Michael, Fatih, and the rest, including all the devs that make it even more fun than 3Dwhat?

Awesome stuff, mate! It is indeed a small world that we live in. :D

Same...Happy Anniversary Craig, ED, Michael, Fatih, and the rest, including all the devs that have made Pandora what it is today.

You have all changed the world in a way and made a difference in peoples' lives.

I was talking to the guy I sold this Pandora to about the TV Out cables and EXT connectors. I mentioned that "Wizard Stan" is the guy that found the EXT connectors. He was like "Wizard Stan? I know Wizard Stan from such and such gaming forum (don't remember), unless there is more than one Wizard Stan in the world. I didn't meet Stan, just a fan.

Way to beat me to the story!

I was looking up reviews about this dinky lil emulator thing on ThinkGeek and I found a review by someone who got one to hold him over until he gets his Pandora... Pandora? Google helped fill me in and I've been coveting one for a few months. I finally got the rest of the money I needed as a birthday present from my girlfriend. :D

After that? I'm certain this has to be some kind of record. I found the link to ithic.com on someone's signature in this forum. It's on the other side of the country, but I figure that's still gotta be faster than if I got it from the other side of the pond... I had no idea how much faster! Five hours later I got an email from Link, and about 12 hours after that I had my Pandora in my hands!

It's sooooo cooool... :D

Also, I've known a Wizard Stan from Canada from a game called The Kingdom of Loathing. I have no idea if this is the same frood, but it would be cool as hell if he is...

:)

So, eh... Hi! It's good to meet you all!

stan is from canada i do believe....how small of a world that someone from cali meets someone from....new york? that knows somebody from canadia, all interested in the same damn beast of a handheld

I was hopped onto a train in Osaka, Japan once and met an Aussie woman (cutie from Melbourne as well) who claims that I looked familiar and she has seen me a few times in Brunswick.

So I was just talking to Stan on IRC. The SAME Wizard Stan! I am stunned.

Seriously.

I just saw Stan just two months ago. I LOVE that guy! I have to have known him for like five years or something... He's an excellent human being and a ton of fun to hang out with.

This makes me very happy.

wizardstan is easily one of our more humane members, you need not preach to us about his greatness

Oh noes! It's pykus! Run away!

;)

But seriously, feel free to keep talking about how awesome I am. :D

Also, I've known a Wizard Stan from Canada from a game called The Kingdom of Loathing. I have no idea if this is the same frood, but it would be cool as hell if he is...
not that i've actively used my profiles in 3 years, but doesnt KOL look good on the pandora! one of the first things i tested :D

i kinda miss my days of 2 day ascensions and screwing around in #valhalla. really good times. i stuck around for a little while after NS13 but by that point i was too set in a routine and the changes kinda kicked that out of kilter and i never got back into. shame really as its a great game. to think i achieved so much and invested so much in items! you can still look me up under the characters renegadechic and whinyolostmypants :)

Back