I Got It!

laurens said:
Unboxing now! More in a bit.

Stop wasting time unboxing it and photo/review it immediately. :D

edit:pS what is your serial number if you don't mind. (just out of interest)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, sorry, I don't even know you but I think I hate you... :unsure:

Right, pics will come in in a bit. First boot is a bit slow, thought it was hanging. I logged in, filled out my details and now its finishing installation. I did orrder the TV out cable, but that's missing. Case is nice, screen seems awesome. First impression is that it looks really cool, typing is very nice, but I find it kinda odd to have the screen that far back - I'd prefer it if was a bit more laptop-like, but I think I can grow to use it :) More in a bit.

Wow, pretty quick. When was yours shipped? I take it you chose UPS shipping, or did air mail turn out quicker due to them missing the UPS pick-up last week? I was expecting to receive mine tomorrow, but it looks like there's a chance it may arrive early.

SteveM said:
Wow, pretty quick. When was yours shipped? I take it you chose UPS shipping, or did air mail turn out quicker due to them missing the UPS pick-up last week? I was expecting to receive mine tomorrow, but it looks like there's a chance it may arrive early.

I got the confirm email yesterday at 13:30 (12:30 uk time), and I did take UPS shipping. Now, I did have it sent to Amsterdam, where the main airport (and probably UPS HQ) is, and I got it like 15 mins ago or so.

laurens said:
I got the confirm email yesterday at 13:30 (12:30 uk time), and I did take UPS shipping. Now, I did have it sent to Amsterdam, where the main airport (and probably UPS HQ) is, and I got it like 15 mins ago or so.
Cool, thanks. I got my confirmation about a half hour before yours, so I guess mine is in the country... somewhere. I am comparatively out in the sticks though (I had it shipped to work in Delft) so we'll see if it turns up today or tomorrow.

Plus, if the Pandora really does suck, we get the opportunity to cancel. ;) *gets shot*

(Sarcasm by the way!)

Back