I just preordered a pandora

elvis4526

Still Fresh
Hello everyone! :D

I just preordred a pandora a few days ago, I paied more then 10 USD as expected with paypal, paypal confirm me that the payment was well done, but that's it. Should I have received a email that say something like

"Hey, we receive your money, your on the list... (blabla)..." ?

How can I check the information about my preorder?

Will I be contacted by email when it will be necessary?

Sorry if my questions seems a bit retarded, but I'm used to system like ebay or newegg.. etc.. when I buy something online! :D

Thanks!

Same here. I don't think anyone has recieved a confirmation e-mail, but maybe ED has some free time in about 2-3 years :D .

I don't think you should be worried. We'll get the e-mails eventually

Right :)

I'm keeping track of all preorders, so no worries.

Shortly before the Pandora production starts, I'll check all money transfers and let you know how much is still missing :)

This may be just me, but when I was paying for mine, I found it very unclear what currency I was paying in (most likely Paypal's problem), and what currency the ?10 minimum was in.

In the end I paid 15whatevers, which works out fine in USD, GBP and EUR. Not that letting OP have some extra payment early is a problem ;) Clarity is nice though.

This may be just me, but when I was paying for mine, I found it very unclear what currency I was paying in (most likely Paypal's problem), and what currency the ?10 minimum was in.

In the end I paid 15whatevers, which works out fine in USD, GBP and EUR. Not that letting OP have some extra payment early is a problem ;) Clarity is nice though.
Not just you. The pre-order page specifies EUR. The initial paypal page where you specify the amount does not specify the currency at all, so one assumes it will be in EUR as stated on the previous page. It's only after confirming the amount that Paypal tells you the currency you are paying in is USD. I meant to bring this up with ED when I placed my pre-order but I forgot about it until you mentioned it.

@ED: BTW a confirmation email on receipt of the deposit would be a good idea, as otherwise there is no indication that the pre-order has been accepted, or that there is a record of what they have paid. Some may find this to be a cause for concern.

- Neelix

The new pandora system is it any difference to the first batch,i know the case is better in premium model.

Back