Insta-Pandoras sold out?

If I was an invisible sky fairy I probably could build an infinite number of Pandora consoles. You would just have to believe you had received yours though.
craigpic.jpg

Outside layer could use some gaussian blur to blend it better...

That's a visible sky fairy. You fail at Photoshop. Learn to use the (in)visibility filter.

On another note: hang in there, Craig, your dedication is legendary. We shall sing songs of your feats for centuries to come.

feb 1 was the confirmation for me..... Im going crazy spamming my mail box for refresh every minutes ever since !.

^^

I don't remember where to get the original picture/video...

Any link, please ?

I sure hope Craig has a good sense of humor, because we are always messing with him.

If you read this Craig, I hope you know that we all really like you and that this is all in good fun.

I decided that Craig isn't making fairy toys but instead actual Pandora's so I made him the goddess Pandora. :)

craigpic2.jpg

Edit: Also made a before and after pic of Craig from before he had the idea to make Pandora's. Look at him now! So sexy! (this is my last pic I swear ;) )

beforeandaftern.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are still available. We will announce it when they are sold out.

I sent an email for sales (Jacquelyn) on wednesday (02/02) but no reply until now. I don't wannna miss this chance!

Oh, BTW, do you have Carry Cases and TV-Out Cables ready to ship?

Thanks,
TV-Out cables will not be available for a while (last mention was of late March), because apparently the parts for these are not easy to source, and as such none have actually been produced yet. Carry cases are available, but I have no idea if Craig has any in-stock right now.

TV-Out cables will not be available for a while (last mention was of late March), because apparently the parts for these are not easy to source, and as such none have actually been produced yet. Carry cases are available, but I have no idea if Craig has any in-stock right now.

Thanks for the tip!

I've sent a second email to sales (Jaqs). I think my first e-mail was a little confusing with lots of questions. Now I sent a direct "I want to buy one" e-mail. Let's see what happens...

Plase Craig, ED, Jacquelyn, everyone at OPT and boards. It would be so nice to receive my Pandora before my birthday (Feb 13th). Please, help this poor kid :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip!

I've sent a second email to sales (Jaqs). I think my first e-mail was a little confusing with lots of questions. Now I sent a direct "I want to buy one" e-mail. Let's see what happens...

Plase Craig, ED, Jacquelyn, everyone at OPT and boards. It would be so nice to receive my Pandora before my birthday (Feb 13th). Please, help this poor kid :rolleyes:
You've got 8 days until then. Assuming they send the units on Monday, that only leaves 4 days for it to arrive on Friday, which has to include time spent in customs. This would seem unlikely, but I've got my fingers crossed for you!

TV-Out cables will not be available for a while, because apparently the parts for these are not easy to source, and as such none have actually been produced yet.

Not so:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54753-how-do-i-activate-the-video-out/page__view__findpost__p__929468
Ah, so I was slightly wrong, though that post still suggests that the cables are yet to be assembled. Regardless, I am quite sure that nobody has recieved one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woop! Just received my premium pandy today (saturday 5/2/11) shipping email was sent yesterday, with payment confirmation on tuesday (1/2/11) just incase anyone has ordered around same date. =)

If there are still some left after 2 week and people have been getting them in 7 days then I'll go premium. Until then I'll watch and wait.

I just want to add that I upgraded my order last week. Sent email request on Friday, payment was submitted Saturday, payment was confirmed by Monday (Thank you Jacqulyn for working weekends. ^_^ ) and I recived notice the pandora had shipped this morning. (Thursday) That is shipping in 3 days from the payment being received.

I made payment and got confirmation on Friday 28th (4:49 PM GMT). Still no shipping email, but I suppose there's always tomorrow.

Update.

I was told late on Friday that my Pandora wasn't shipped on Thursday due to illness, but that it had now been shipped and I would receive it Saturday (with a 1% chance of Monday). The tracking number hasn't worked since I was given it and it's now Monday. I'm still without the device / any note from Royal Mail / a response from sales. I know everyone's busy but I feel like I'm just being given the run around here. Any help Craig?

Back