Interested To Know How A Post Warning People

johnno15

GP Guru Wannabe
As the title says how can a thread warning people that there could be a scammer selling stuff be locked. He proved in the thread how much of a lying piece of shit he is and yet the thread gets locked. FUCKING STUPID doesnt quite sum it up he should be banned. Is being a theiving wanker not cause for banning on this site? :angry:

hes a fukin tosser not sensible gp but that idiot boy and he made all these shitty excuses. on this sight they should make like a feed back thing or sumthing to show how loyal the person is and then can be trusted...

finty101 posted on Mar 6 2005 at 12:25 AM said:
Interested to know why the fuck you tought this deserved a new thread.
Because i feel hard done by thats why you fucking prick how would you feel?

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, maybe I shouldn't say anything but everybody's getting mad and hot headed. People should calm down a little!! (not just in this thread by the way) :(

i would be pissed of aswell but i would of resolved it by now... i would of went to his house personely... and say "say hello to my little friend"(scar face)

it was probably the language used

explitive after explitive

just stop swearing please :)

sPaCe :ph34r:

The last post of sensible GP32 was really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, charga_man, please, once and for all, stop spamming, think BEFORE posting, and I don`t want to read "Ban this person posts" from you!

You really behave like an idiot.

the dude said he would sort it, i said if he doesnt get in contact with me, (which i said) you got a response outta the guy, im sure your thing will come dude :)

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 6 2005 at 01:41 AM said:
it was probably the language used

explitive after explitive

just stop swearing please :)

sPaCe :ph34r:

i got abit worked up... got caught in the moment you could say... just pm him and swear :p

Quiest posted on Mar 6 2005 at 01:43 AM said:
The last post of sensible GP32 was really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, charga_man, please, once and for all, stop spamming, think BEFORE posting, and I don`t want to read "Ban this person posts" from you!

You really behave like an idiot.

:p look at my pic thats what i am and made for :D

I was going to say in the last thread that danielforreal(?) sold me his Gp32 FLU, then he scammed me and other person on other gp32 he was selling, just a point that steve-o said about omar selling him the Gp32.

sensible GP32 posted on Mar 6 2005 at 12:43 AM said:
the dude said he would sort it, i said if he doesnt get in contact with me, (which i said) you got a response outta the guy, im sure your thing will come dude :)
Fingers crossed it does I didnt want to do this and I really have been noting but polite throughout the PMs but its just gone to far now. I didnt need to post the stuff up but i did it for the comunity thats why I was pissed :unsure:

i know dude, and i only locked it so it diddnt get out of hand and everyone started flaming each other, i know omar has sold some things on here before and i know that people have got them,

Though it would seem that this time, he's let you down, and im sorry for that.
Im sure that thread was insentive for a kick up the arse, epesh if he wants to sell that other item in the market place :)

Seriously let us know if you dont recieve it this week ok :)

Back