Introductions

I'm skeezix, and I've been volted by the backside of too many CRTs, so now I know how to keep one hand in my pocket when reaching for dangerous high voltage equipment.

jeff

He who dies with the most gadgets, _wins_.

jutley said:
can you predict when my pandora is arriving;)

Ermm... yes... let me see... it will probably some day when the postman delivers a package to your home.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm Gruso. My real name is Pete and my nickname makes NO SENSE. Don't tell anyone. I used to love nightclubs, but now I prefer loungerooms. I fell into the open handheld scene after I bought an iPod, discovered iPod Linux, and then learned that I owned the one model that wouldn't run it. I gave it away and bought a GP2X, and a double rainbow appeared. What did it mean?

Hello, my name is MonkeyChops and I'm a Pandoraholic. Its been 18 hours since I last used.

In all honesty I haven't be able to use since I send my precious in for repair and I'm fiending hardcore. I need a fix soon or I'm gonna just go nuts and start punching random ignorant twats in the face! ....deep breaths, remember the steps monkeychops, ok I'm ok now... where's the coffee?

Hello,

I am an adorable beautiful slender well build young woman with curves at the right place. I love playing with my
pandora while typing things completely naked.

Only ONE of the above is true :).

i'm typs lik dis, i'm a vet of gp32x, i have been here for 2 years. i enjoy helping other pandora owners on this forum while waiting for pandora 2.

Mr ndbsolar, long time lurker, sometime poster. This is my second account, I have been on these boards for a couple of years longer than it says :)
Retro gaming is where my gamer heart lies. :)

Hi, I'm Mark. I'm 24 Hex, 36 Decimal or 100100 Binary (take your pick)!

I've owned most consoles in my time and love the fact that I can emulate a good few of them now with just one machine that is also a cool little media player AND a portable computer. Just waiting for that early adopter matte finish to rub off and reveal a highly polished gem of a device.

hi
i'm a long time lurker and a 2d game fighter.
waiting for my pandora (1500-1600 pff :( ) to get some kof 9x/sf2/sf3(?!)/fatal fury/samurai shodown/etc... play everywhere.
NeoGeo ftmfw !

Mac

Back