Investors...

As frustrated as I am by the delays etc. I STILL find myself wanting to do this. It looks like I may have loads of free time to help out coming up soon too.

As above what's the plan?

I promise you when this is ready you will hear about it. We have people preparing it.
Thanks for the info! Was all I needed, just trying to budget accordingly. As Jon Stewart said yesterday "We live in tough times but not the end of times."

Peace & Pandora,

Link

could maybe create a separate subforum for this in the future

I believed in this project in the beginning enough to get ordered and re-ordered asap (currently loving my pandora).

There's so much potential in this device for upgrades and advancements that I'd be willing to go with an investment or debenture.

I have between $1000 and $2000 USD to invest depending on how the full disclosure ends up looking between all the written/unwritten contracts and future plans etc.

Woa weird, didn't even see this one. (Too many forums to watch now! :)

I didn't read thre whole thread but suffice to say .. I think before shares could be even discussed, a very clear delineation of what is 'in' and what is 'out', and all the numbers, need be done. ie: Certainly GBAX and iCP and other ventures are not included, this would just be an OP thing. But also, given the division between Fatih, ED, mjw, Craig etc .. they're all working together, but each has their own organizations and partial ownerships etc. OP is Craigs operation, which is tied to but not financially to EDs, etc. (Or something, none of my business :) -- so people would need to know what the share represents.

Also, a definition of real share value would be interesting .. ie: there are ways to valuate an organization, and there is a well defined number of shares existant upon organization creation/etc, so there shoudl be a actual share value, not just a 'made up' one. (Or maybe you can just make one up and sell them, possibly over or under-valuating the shares in the process; seller and buyer beware? I dunno legald about such things.)

Anyway, all told, its an interesting thing.

But I must admit -- if shares even start to happen, I'd like to know where notaz, djwillis, myself, vimacs, etc etc stand .... as soon asw theres 'real value' on any of this, we are interested. We've been working on all these things 'gratis', but sort of promised that if it ever goes anywhere we'd get a bit of the pie; obviously its a long ways off before it could 'go anywhere', so its not somethig that gets discussed much ... but if _shares_ start being flung about, then it suddenly comes to the forefront pretty quickly imho :)

Anyway, all things to mull over!

Investment is good, helps keep things churning, and Pandora is a very worthy project.

jeff

Investment is good, helps keep things churning, and Pandora is a very worthy project.
I completely agree with you Jeff. Many details, and an exact plan are very much needed before I think many will throw in their support, but it is a very good idea if done properly. This is a truly wonderful device that deserves to have the best chance to succeed possible, and at this point, taking on investors seems the best way to make that happen.

Chris

I'm pretty sure details will be forthcoming...but I wouldn't be surprised if it's after batch1, batch1 of the iControlPad, and maybe even most of batch2 are out the door. I think this thread was mainly to gauge interest.

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker for a long time now. Just pop in every once in awhile to see how the production is on the Pandora. I registered to express my opinion of this possible investment. Unlike a lot of you, I am not here to invest money. I am one of those that are only willing to buy a Pandora if it is "In Stock" and ready to be shipped. So naturally I wanted to give you all a big thumbs up for supporting this company like you do. I hope it pleases some of you to know that there are people out there that want this device but are not happy with the long waiting lines. Heck, I get upset when my online order takes longer than 2 weeks to get to me. Get this thing mass produced along the lines of GP32 series(bought that btw) and I'll buy!

Thanks for your time and good luck...

Justin

this is great, unfortunately I have no money to lend (got to pay for college). But, it would be great for the company making opensource handhelds to be run by members of the community, not some souless chinese businessman who only cares about making money.

This goes back to a thread I made awhile back. I own a pretty large game console repair shop here in Las Vegas, NV...I would be interested in investing as well, I would also like to be repair center for all US-based repairs if this works out well...

Contact me at your convenience. Thank you.

Back