Iphone/ipod/ipad Os On Pandora?

SomeGuy99 said:
Also, and I don't hear this stated in many places... the size and shape is just right. It's the first PDA type device that's exactly the right size to hold and use in one hand.

Yup isn't is great that we finally live in a world where humans have reached a universally accepted hand-size. I can't remmeber the last ime I met somebody with a different sized hand to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
WizardStan said:
Why must it be an iPhone?

It's a nicely designed object, especially the earlier models with a metallic back. Metal and glass is pretty classy compared to the mix of plastics you get with most gadgets.

In a ten or twenty years, people will collect them. Not the various models of iPod though (too much plastic).

Also, and I don't hear this stated in many places... the size and shape is just right. It's the first PDA type device that's exactly the right size to hold and use in one hand.
I find that the iphone design is too spartan for me, with not enough buttons and not enough design flair. Never been a fan of the whole glossy icons thing either. It might be "exactly the right size" for you, but having held one on several occasions, I've never found it easily operable in one hand. It's always been a two-handed affair to do anything but basic operations, and with one hand I'm always afraid it's going to slip out of my grasp.

The LG WinMo phone I bought early this year is a little smaller. It has 8 buttons (two for volume, 4 face buttons, a task button, and a camera button) and it's still not enough. And it has a full keyboard. That said, I do not agree with your opinion that it's the right size, and as a design I think it's just "decent". :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back