just ordered

DobsonatorX

Still Fresh
i have just ordered my pandora last night and cannot wait to play all my favorite games.

especially diddy kong racing for n64 :D .

i really cant wait until its in my hands :D

I've been waiting for 2.5 years and still don't have mine. Join the club! Wait, you ordered Premium? Curses!

i use to have a pre-order from the first batch but canceled when my pc broke.

now a i got a £4000 pc with nvidia surround and all 3 monitors are 3d vidion.

i do kinda wish i didnt cancel but i wudnt have my pandora for months if i didnt cancel.

Last edited by a moderator:

now a ig ot a £4000 pc with nvidia surround and all 3 monitors are 3d vidion

This is relevant because...? Show-off...

now a ig ot a £4000 pc with nvidia surround and all 3 monitors are 3d vidion

This is relevant because...? Show-off...
its just to explain why i canceled and what i spent the money on.

obviously the pandora is better than my pc :D

I know Dobson wasn't showing off, but while we're on the topic of showing off...In the last 10 years I've spent about US $50,000 on Nintendo GameCube consoles, games and accessories.

I know Dobson wasn't showing off, but while we're on the topic of showing off...In the last 10 years I've spent about US $50,000 on Nintendo GameCube consoles, games and accessories.

that's because you don't have any sense with money :p

...though then again i just ordered 3 24" screens and a stand to mount them on, 3240x1920 is just too tempting not to

that's because you don't have any sense with money :p

...though then again i just ordered 3 24" screens and a stand to mount them on, 3240x1920 is just too tempting not to
3240x1920 is pretty low res. my pc runs at 6048 by 1080

How do you earn that kind of money when you spend most of the time on here :)

3240x1920 is pretty low res. my pc runs at 6048 by 1080

do you realize that it's a 5% difference in pixel count?
yes i do. he has his monitors set vertically.

personally with the screens like that i wud have gone for the dell 30" screen and pull of similar resolution as 3 monitors plus the price wud be about the same as 3 monitors and atleast u wudnt get the bezels.

hold up, so that's 3 monitors at 2016x1080
yes. but only because nvidia control panel compensates for the bezels so images dont suddenly jump from one screen to the other and proccess the image inbetween each screen.

Back