Just Wondering If We've Heard From The Factory.....

@ All you guys leaving home within a few weeks!

I wouldn't worry about missing the Pandora before you leave, I'd be more concerned about when it "MAY" show up once you've returned! I would love for these customer units to start shipping within a few weeks, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. Don't get bent out of shape for something that won't be happening anyway! It's not worth it!

Chris

jumpman said:
@ All you guys leaving home within a few weeks!

I wouldn't worry about missing the Pandora before you leave, I'd be more concerned about when it "MAY" show up once you've returned! I would love for these customer units to start shipping within a few weeks, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. Don't get bent out of shape for something that won't be happening anyway! It's not worth it!

Chris
I am going for 6 weeks lol :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@ndbsolar. I think jumpman's advice still stands.

Bigun said:
Awakening said:
Bigun said:
Any word yet?
What part of "Monday" don't you get? ;)

Ahh... I only saw the "next couple of days" part... that made me assume late that week.... a guess "couple" does take on several different meanings. Thanks for pointing that out.
Ed actually said "monday" they should be starting on the order again! Now it is anyones guess, when and how many they may get done this week! I'm hoping once they get started, they can spit out the first 4000 customer units by friday! So then, customer assembly can begin in texas somewhere around march 15 or so! Customer units should start to ship shortly there after! Sound good? Yeah, I dream a lot! So don't qoute me on any of those dates!

Chris

Did the Factory really needed an entire week to maintenance the Machines and prepare the Case mass production?
Or did they just put the Pandora Project again far back while working on more "important" Projects all the time since 22 Feb.? We will never really find out. ^_^

We've all been scammed! Run for the hills! Find craigix and slaughter his first born son for taking our money! Wait... that makes no sense...

612904.gif

Attachments

• 612904.gif
    612904.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 80
zhasha said:
We've all been scammed! Run for the hills! Find craigix and slaughter his first born son for taking our money! Wait... that makes no sense...
It doesn't have to make sense. THIS IS THE INTERNET!

I think we're going to have to wait until Friday to hear anything. The possibility for receiving your Pandora in March is low.

Back