Just Wondering If We've Heard From The Factory.....

RenegadeChic said:
svs-57 said:
mali said:
This is interesting:

Prometheus said:
Just spotted this on Craig's Twitter account (which I don't actually check very often - good timing? :lol: );

Looks like everything will have arrived here by the 22nd. How exciting.
The question is: Is he talking about everything-everything or just the parts they send from Texas to UK?
The stupid question is: 22 of ?month? ?year?...
fixed
May be.
Seems you like when sombody promise:
Oct, Nov, Merry Xmas, New Year, Chinese NY... very soon, very,very soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
svs-57 said:
RenegadeChic said:
svs-57 said:
mali said:
This is interesting:

Prometheus said:
Just spotted this on Craig's Twitter account (which I don't actually check very often - good timing? :lol: );

Looks like everything will have arrived here by the 22nd. How exciting.
The question is: Is he talking about everything-everything or just the parts they send from Texas to UK?
The stupid question is: 22 of ?month? ?year?...
fixed
May be.
Seems you like when sombody promise:
Oct, Nov, Merry Xmas, New Year, Chinese NY... very soon, very,very soon...

People need to chill - they may get the cases on the 22nd, but they also have to assemble em' - so not like you're going to get your Panda the next day... Thank you, come again (when they physically start shipping then I'll pee my pants, until then I'm holding it).

zevdawg said:
(when they physically start shipping then I'll pee my pants, until then I'm holding it).
Doing that might be a health risk, so i do recommend you search for the nearest WC.

urjaman said:
zevdawg said:
(when they physically start shipping then I'll pee my pants, until then I'm holding it).
Doing that might be a health risk, so i do recommend you search for the nearest WC.

Pedestal-squat-toilet.jpg

Attachments

• Pedestal-squat-toilet.jpg
    Pedestal-squat-toilet.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 87
From ED's twitter, the cases will be there on the 22nd. I would post the exact quote, but my company blocks twitter, I got the info from my blackberry. If someone wouldn't mind getting the exact quote, that would be cool.

Michael Mrozek (http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717)

Production, here we come!
Just confirmed with Fatih, cases will arrive in UK March 22nd.
We'll have the assembly site ready by then! Go! :)

Back