Beta Lugaru Beta Port

keek said:
Prometheus: please share your controls setup! I do not have enough hands for the default controls :)
Haha! :lol: Alright. Bear in mind that you may not find this as intuitive as I do, but here are the important changes;

Forwards: "A" game button (Home)
Backwards: "B" game button (End)
Attack/Talk: "X" game button (Page Down)
Jump: "Y" game button (Page Up)
Crouch: Right shoulder button (CTRL)

Anything lesser-used by me I either left as-is, or, in cases where I had to take an already-assigned button, remapped them to nearby keyboard keys instead. The above, in conjunction with the fact that Turner moves relative to the camera, makes it much, much easier to get around, I find. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, pardon the double-post, please. Pickle, I tested it with debug mode on. :p

At both Hotfix 5's stock 600MHz, and also at 850MHz, with the resolution set to 640x480, I get between 15.6 and 15.14 in the village.

The debug fonts are small and difficult to read at 640x480, so I couldn't proceed to test it at 400x240, because it wouldn't have been possible to read the relevant information.

I also found that loading a level from the Challenges mode before trying to start the campaign mode causes the game to hang for ages whilst appearing to load, before unceremoniously crashing. The config.txt file got corrupted, too (which resulted in a bit of a disaster when it then generated a new one on its next start, with all of the fancy tricks and wireframes turned on, even though somehow it remembered the resolution setting), but I'm unsure if this is to do with the game, or to do with the general SD Card write problems relating to some Class 6 and Class 10 cards (I've encountered the same when simply saving files, after all).

This looks too cool! I blindly purchased and now can't wait to get my download on! Thanks Pickle :)

Thanks Pickle, really, really appreciate bringing these amazing games to the Pandy! I was very impressed, runs a lot smoother and quicker than I thought it would, even on stock settings. Thanks! :)

Back