Made In China!

I'm pretty sure that's shadow that you're seeing. That part is supposed to be rounded, so it's already arcing away from the lid, made more obvious by shadow (I think), but I also note the same thing on the opposite side (to a lesser extent). So either both sides experiencing shrinkage, or both sides are arcing as their supposed to and just put slightly under shadow.

I see it too now. Hmm. Shadow, arcing... Perhaps a bit of both. Either way, I don't think it's too big a problem.

As anyone who's ever listed one on ebay knows, taking a good photo of a handheld games console is very hard.. especially if you use the flash :p

:D

that's parallax, look at the "z" key, it's central, the others will look more and more off centre as they leave the axis of the cameras lens, the keys are good, they only go in one place since the mat is aligned by the screw posts running through it, look at other pictures and you can see they are ok, they will all be the same (mass produced ya know ;) )

Looks great! What matters, though, is how it all fits together, protects the innards, and how it feels. Can't get those from a picture, though.

As for the pictures themselves, let's see ... gotta properly white balance, then preferably a tri-pod, no flash, with proper lighting, backdrop and on and on. Then let's Photoshop for at least 2 hours to remove any and all blemishes -- and there, we have our product photo.

Can you imagine if all the ads we ever saw in our lives were just honest, non-doctored shots? Try taking some pictures of your own DS, PSP, etc., at home and see how good they look. Smudges, defects, dust, everything will be revealed...

EvilDragon said:
Remember when we said looooong ago that we'll send them a PCB and stuff so they can make sure the Pandora will fit in the case?

Do you know what this means, gentlemen? A Pandora gap!

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
EvilDragon said:
Remember when we said looooong ago that we'll send them a PCB and stuff so they can make sure the Pandora will fit in the case?

Do you know what this means, gentlemen? A Pandora gap!

oh, can you walk again? :)

on topic: SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP (and please mweston, don't be in nitpicking mood this time, just give the green light, please!)

OP: Are you going to accept this case, or what?

Put us lemmings out of our damn misery!!!
lemmings1.jpg

There isn't any accepting to do, these are the MP cases.

We just wanted the photos for a sort of insurance that they had built units.

craigix said:
There isn't any accepting to do, these are the MP cases.

We just wanted the photos for a sort of insurance that they had built units.
So are the cases on the way Craig?

Edit:also, how about a PCB update?

Chris

EvilDragon said:
/copydir said:
OK so if these pictures are taken by the chinese company.
How does it have an LCD screen and Nubs?

you sent a PCB to China? With all parts needed for a Pandora?
You are really nuts. You know that the Chinese are real masters of copying stuff, do you? :)

Creature XL said:
EvilDragon said:
/copydir said:
OK so if these pictures are taken by the chinese company.
How does it have an LCD screen and Nubs?

you sent a PCB to China? With all parts needed for a Pandora?
You are really nuts. You know that the Chinese are real masters of copying stuff, do you? :)

Nope. It just has the size critical parts on it ;)

Last edited:
Back