Make Sure Cps3 Emulator Is Created Not Fba...

may88 said:
Hell! Is that what those ... things are called?

I've always just called them dot dot dot (dot.dot?) but let's not turn this into another pronunciation thread! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is crazy!!!!! i bought an open handheld spesificly for fighting games!!!!!!! street fighter alpha/zero 2 and three are very well balenced fighters but, street fighter third strike is the best 2d fighter ever made hands down. The fllow and speed of the game cuts down on the button mashing people, i would kill any button masher anyday!!!!!! not to mention the parry wich adds a whole nother level of strategy to the game!!!! all that seid.. if you want button mashing madness marvel vrs capcom is your game. also capcom vrs snk 2 has to be mentioned.... the cps3 has few games but the ones it dose have are amazing, red earth is amazing , jojo's bizre adventure is very inresting as well.
the neo geo fighting games hold a special place in my gaming heart lol mark of the wolves being my favorite, kof 98 close secound folowed by samurai showdown and last blade 2 , and a few cheesy games like waku waku 7 and galexy fight, i dont mean to rant... but, honestly i would pay a bunch of mony to have third strike on the go

lucidknight said:
this is crazy!!!!! i bought an open handheld spesificly for fighting games!!!!!!! i dont mean to rant... but, honestly i would pay a bunch of mony to have third strike on the go

Given your obvious communication talents, I'd have thought a chap of your logic and reasoning skills would find the required learning simplicity itself for getting your own emulation and/or port onto the handheld of your choice?

In other words, stop demanding that other people give you what you want and go learn how to do it yourself! It's the gift that keeps on giving - once you've done it you can create other software too.

Let's face it, that's the only way your dull, unimaginative and frankly pathetic excuses for games are going to be played on your handheld.

D.

lucidknight said:
this is crazy!!!!! i bought an open handheld spesificly for fighting games!!!!!!! street fighter alpha/zero 2 and three are very well balenced fighters but, street fighter third strike is the best 2d fighter ever made hands down. The fllow and speed of the game cuts down on the button mashing people, i would kill any button masher anyday!!!!!! not to mention the parry wich adds a whole nother level of strategy to the game!!!! all that seid.. if you want button mashing madness marvel vrs capcom is your game. also capcom vrs snk 2 has to be mentioned.... the cps3 has few games but the ones it dose have are amazing, red earth is amazing , jojo's bizre adventure is very inresting as well.
the neo geo fighting games hold a special place in my gaming heart lol mark of the wolves being my favorite, kof 98 close secound folowed by samurai showdown and last blade 2 , and a few cheesy games like waku waku 7 and galexy fight, i dont mean to rant... but, honestly i would pay a bunch of mony to have third strike on the go

I made it almost halfway through the first line of this post before my head started hurting.

lucidknight said:
Look, lucidknight... I'm usually pretty laid-back when it comes to thread-bumps just as long as the bumped thread causes no confusion and the new post adds something of value or interest to the discussion, but you've bumped a post that was last active in May of 2010, with what basically amounts to a wall of difficult-to-read rambling.

I see no reason to split this off, as it doesn't bring anything to the table (I'm sure it will drop off of the front page soon enough), but I will ask that you don't do this again, please.

Back