Matrix: Reloaded?

i liked it, but i was personally disappointed by a few scenes (the zion rave, the bad CGI in the 110 Smiths fight scene) but it was enjoyable.

i think it was a little rushed by the brothers so they could go on to #3

Trooper my man, I am freaky....what I can remember word for word from the first Matrix movie is FREAKY* Yes I agree with you.

Oh yeah..did I mention I am obsessed with the movie.

*Now whats really going to bake your noodle later on is; would you have broken it if I haven't told you??* Oracle

I was kinda disappointed by the movie.
Although I loved the first, my expectations weren't too high for this
one. Most action sequences seemed dull and meaningless to me...
loads of unspectacular wire kung-fu scenes, in which you never got
the feeling that the blows could actually hurt someone, bullet time effects
seemed pointlessly interspersed, and the car chase didn't do
much for me either.

The last 15 minutes were interesting though... Somehow I think that
Revolutions will make Reloaded better movie.

Revolutions will make reloaded better...its one entire movie anyway..it was just cut in half. Revolutions here I come!!

*Damnit Morpheus, nobody believes what you believe!* *My beliefs do not require them too.* Commander Loc and Morpheus.
:blink: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko:

That was similar to my take on it: Reloaded & Revolutions should have just been one movie with a few less (or shorter) action scenes. There was just enough plot for a LONG movie, but when you stretch it between two movies, it becomes obvious that they either 1) had too many ideas for action sequences to fit into 1 movie or 2) really wanted to make double the money. Probably a bit of both.

My personal preference would have been shorter sequences... a good example is the "Agent Smiths" scene. They should have built the numbers up more quickly. Why? Assume you're Neo for a sec. You're pounding on Smith, but can't seem to hurt him. Then another appears, then another, etc. How long before you just run away because all you can do is throw them around, but aren't hurting them? Not as long as it takes in the movie, thats for sure! They could have gotten the same effect by just upping the Smiths quicker, still had cool fight scenes, without me thinking half-way through "Fly you moronic toad, fly!"

Just my opinion, I know there are people that loved every second of the movie, but I think it was a decent story diluted by the many lengthy action sequences (and that lengthy dance/sex scene from Zion). It just seemed like I was in "bullet time" while I was watching most of the movie!

Your all thinking too deeply about the film..... :rolleyes:

Go see it for an ACTION/COOL SFX film, enjoy it on the big screen and then wait for the 3rd movie... its out in a few months.

:D

aaaaahhh, whether your a deep thinker....or DON"T think at all. The movie should appeal to all true Matrix fans.
BTW... those that think its a thinking movie, and don't really think deep enough find out that it wasn't worth the brain power to try to think in the first place.
WHICH IS WHY, those that think half- @ssed about the Matrix turn out to not enjoy themselves very much. REMEMBER..its only a movie!! OR IS IT???

*Its not the question of what??* Its the question of why. Why, you made the choice.**

more like 10 paper packs covered in chains. the movie rocked but i have to admit the first time i saw reloaded i didnt understand parts especially when the archetect was talking. but it is a movie for above average people to understand a little kide lets say 10 wouldnt probly understand it. hell the first time i saw it i didnt pay attention to the story the fight against the smiths kept me attentioned the whole time. i cant wait for #3

it was ok in my opinion. not the best action/sci fi. but ok. then again i like the movie waterworld so generaly people ignore my critiques of movies... :(

So, if you think you know whats going on in the film, please go ahead and explain.... :D

i think its possible that "the real world" is a secondary matrix. maybee an old one. also i think "human" smith will make the desision to help the humans. did he not say he wanted to be free from the matrix? know tht he can make himself a human its in his best to stay human. neo will probubly die in the third movie, leaving trinity pregnant with neo jr.

nice thoughts on the movie....second matrix?? Thats a very good theory....but we'll just have to find out what happens in Revolutions. I dunno about the whole Neo jr. thing...but your theory holds water.

BTW..*DC*HardcoreGamez....I also found it difficult to understand the architect in the movie....BUT I REALLY wanted to know what the hell he was saying...and I wanted to know really well. I saw the movie 7 times in the theater. I understood the movie after the 2-3 time.

I have my theories also, which aren't too far off from where Vuldarak X is going. BUT I am not going to tell you all my theories cause I don't want to JINX myself. :ph34r: :blink:

**Wow..thats a good deal. How about this. I give you the finger,...And you give me my phone call.**

**Tell me Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call if you are unable to speak??**

Back