Merry Christmas, everybody!

If I leave nothing else behind, then at least this thread obviously shall be my legacy :D

Ah missed all this Halloween, did anyone get a decent outfit together?

I had that zipper-face kit as was round my mates for the evening having trick-o-treaters knocking at his door all night, but it didn't really stick too clever and by time I got round there it was peeling off my face in 15 mins ... I probably should've washed my face properly first but as always was rushing last minute to get out the door.

Hope everyone had a good one!

Sounds kool!

I have a party coming up where we all meant to dress up with theme being 'Superheroes'.

I have nothing suitable, so will need to buy/make something

ps:  THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

2iu44m9.png

I'd say niche :)

Certainly my mate whose party it is wouldn't know him, and I'd hazard a guess nobody else who's going would either.

But when I read that, he then made me think of Dick Dastardly, who I think could be a good outfit and certainly a recognisable character ... hmm ... perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting seeing your avatar Wally, seeing as Mike Green (MikeDX) posted today that Div games will soon be available for the Pandora. One of the last games I worked on in Div was Xmas Lemmings, which your avatar is from.

Anyway, have a Very Merry Christmas one and all :)

I like your bouncing festive snowmans!

I make an Christmas greeting version of mine ... but obviously done something wrong in the saving and the vibrant neon colour stripes used on the letters all came out in shades of blue [?] ... as did the text ... but nvm

Your Meeseeks finally completed it's task?

Also, Happy Festivus. Grievances can be aired in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back