Miku Manor

4hrs of sleep God my head. I'm not sure I have an ego, I dare say it was ground out of me when I was at secondary school. I would post more but I'm having difficulty focusing my eyes, must get photos done as well otherwise Miku/forum members won't be best pleased.

4 hours used to be a lot of sleep for me. It is still plenty if it is infrequent, and I go for 36 to 48 without sleep about once a week. I guess I am lucky that this works for me. On the bright side, at least you had more time for things other than lying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I usually sleep about 10hrs, though have been known to sleep for up to 14. It's one of the side effects of my depression, the others being poor memory, lack of decision making skills and lack of motivation. :)

Edit: It also takes me ages to drop off to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some group/single figure photos as promised.

QQbmxhN.jpg

You seem familiar, have we met before?

L70RZVo.jpg

You look different somehow, have you had a haircut?

4X474Ct.jpg

The precious.

And finally the obligatory pantsu shot.

DgyLfVj.jpg

i cant sleep if i dont ask...do you have sexual experiences with those dolls? not just fantasies but actually use them like a sex toy?

^ I usually sleep about 10hrs, though have been known to sleep for up to 14. It's one of the side effects of my depression, the others being poor memory, lack of decision making skills and lack of motivation. :)

Edit: It also takes me ages to drop off to sleep.
I think it might be unhealthy to get 8 or more hours of sleep.  I just slept for about 10 hours after a couple days with none, and very little the few days prior.  I too have difficulty getting to sleep, and have a very small window where I have to try or I am not getting another chance for a while.  My body and mind fight me over it at any other time.

I think it might be unhealthy to get 8 or more hours of sleep.
I dare say that'll vary from person to person + I don't really seem to be given a choice in the matter of how long I sleep. I can modify the length of time but I generally feel awful afterwards if I do.

I think it might be unhealthy to get 8 or more hours of sleep.
I dare say that'll vary from person to person + I don't really seem to be given a choice in the matter of how long I sleep. I can modify the length of time but I generally feel awful afterwards if I do.
I was thinking of some random study that suggested 7 hours was optimal, and much more was bad for humans in general.  I can't reference it, and it may not have been scientific, so feel free to disregard what I was thinking.  I am sure how I sleep is far worse.

i cant sleep if i dont ask...do you have sexual experiences with those dolls? not just fantasies but actually use them like a sex toy?
Mate, I know he said "no", but even if he did there's nothing wrong with it, as I've often had sexual desires for SONY products and nVIDIA Shield.

Explaining time I think, it's not the figures that I'm attracted to, I'm attracted to the character that is represented by the figures. This ain't new btw I've always been attracted to them, back in the day it used to be April O'Neil (Turtles) and Gadget Hackwrench (Chip & Dale), these days it's ones such as Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4) and of course Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid). What is new is the depth of attraction I'm feeling (same as I felt towards my last human gf).

I think some of the newer stuff has her in a nontraditional overly youthful role. 

I have tried to watch an episode here and there because I am a big fan of the old stuff, and this seems to have revived them into mainstream popularity.  I can only hope that the new movie isn't based on the new cartoon.

I wanted to check on some things about the new movie before submitting this.  So it turns out she is 16 in the new cartoon...  I will just leave that alone, but April in the new movie is supposedly not 16.  Not sure if that means she is 15 or 17, or older like she should be.  I guess Megan Fox is playing her.

Back