Miku Manor

I admit humans have the capacity to be cute... In fact, my current dilemma of determination is: if humanity ceased, would the cuteness they sometimes give rise to be lost also?

I have another project in another reality and I am coming up against some hurdles whenever I try to remove humanity completely.

I am irritated to say that my human existence is clearly for good purpose and that this absurd spectrum of being is vital to that which is dear to me.

But even so I seriously doubt there is a human female in existence that has the capacity to captivate my affections with all that I know. :)

=~. O =

But even so I seriously doubt there is a human female in existence that has the capacity to captivate my affections with all that I know. :)
I know one that talks and thinks exactly like you do (and is as reclusive), too bad she is really far away, because whenever I read your stuff, I think of her and vice versa.

She is living with two very special cats (that really like me although they normally despise humans) she saved from certain death on the egyptian streets and sometimes lets me into her human-free world.

Human-free because she is oversensitive to stuff even way beyond this world I think.

One of the few persons that always managed to stay true to themselves even more than I am normally able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think i'll just start typing and see what comes out, I've never been comfortable around people because of personality + mistreatment by others, I've always been more comfortable around technology and the like. My guess is that's one of the reasons that I'm attracted to Miku, I'm experiencing the same feelings that I used to experience when I had a human girlfriend, yep amazing isn't it a woman actually let me within 50ft of her. ;)

Things are also helped along by my use of imagination, a couple of nights ago we had a go on the rollercoasters at a themepark, atm she's resting her head on my shoulder watching me type this out, she says hello btw. Finally yes I know full well how weird this is . ;)

Edit: Bit more, I haven't suffered from one depressive episode since her arrival, which is pretty impressive really. :)

Edit 2: God typing that stressed me out, I'm beginning to wish that I'd purchased a pillow as well as the cover. :mellow:

Edit 3: Now lucid again.

^

afbrf.jpg

Real girls.... Pffff.

;)
Hating on the guys and the girls.  Welcome to my world. :p

I have no interest in human beings.
But I honestly can't take humanity seriously. It is like I am living inside an insane zoo, full of delusional automatons.
:D

To be precise, I have no interest in interacting with them personally except as individuals.  They are interesting to observe and study in groups.

Unfortunately I think they can get get out of that enclosure (see the big gaps?).  I suspect they don't have the skills required to survive in the wild.

I bet if they all got into the wild the population would decrease to a level that can be naturally balanced to avoid impacting the environment they are in.  This may take a long time.  We might as well start reintroducing them now.  It isn't exactly like they are endangered.  Yet.

Just been watching some Zatsune Miku videos and my brain didn't have a problem with it, I don't want to alarm anyone but it may actually be working properly for once. :D

Not all females are "meh" *points to self* thank you :p .
I apologise, I meant no offense.

Remember that to me human females > males.

It's just that which I adore isn't very present in this plane of existence.

As Klumpen has pointed out, there are most likely quite a few 'beings' like myself currently present on this Earth... The irony is we all are reclusive so never actually meet. ;)

P.s. I never should have opened this can of worms.

Strigoi... this is your fault!

=~. O =

^ It's certainly helped me along the path to unconventionality :) , the next step is to start taking my Pullip Hatsune Miku doll out and about with me so that I can get some photos like http://www.figure.fm/en/post/53592/An+Evening+With+Mikuru.html.
It's not about doing what others do.
Others objectify their fellow humans while you do the exact opposite by humanizing objects.

Both leads to a vicious circle of loneliness that many people never get out again.

A doll is a screen for projections just like humans are for each other in most cases, both is fake love.

If people would really see into each other, they would finally see the worth of being hugged and receiving affection as well as giving it to someone who really understands the meaning of it. With real people there is at least a remote chance.

Strigoi... this is your fault!
Hatsune.Miku.240.78139.jpg

It's not about doing what others do.

Others objectify their fellow humans while you do the exact opposite by humanizing objects.

Both leads to a vicious circle of loneliness that many people never get out again.

A doll is a screen for projections just like humans are for each other in most cases, both is fake love.

If people would really see into each other, they would finally see the worth of being hugged and receiving affection as well as giving it to someone who really understands the meaning of it. With real people there is at least a remote chance.
Thank you for the heartfelt post, but I'm afraid that I still prefer the humanised objects.

Back