Mileges On Entware?

scazw

Website
Visit site
first of all im sorry for postin this here but no one reads the gp cinema sect reguarly anyway

ive brought points fom lik sang for entware

has ne 1 else???

how were they sent???

how long should it take????

i brought them las nite and am wonderin how long i should wait
im impatient due to the digital dieasese most ppl have these days where stuff works so fast n efficiently u take it for granted n get very impatient for stuff ie arrivals n loadin times lol
sorry for the post but i want it 2 get read

(ps handclap for squidge for porting bor, its soo bloody fast!)

Well, I'd say give it about a day. I ordered mine from lik-sang and they contacted me a half day later telling me they informed entware, then when I woke up the next afternoon I had recieved them.

There was already a thread just like this one that I created a little while ago. Basically, if you used to same email address that you used to create your Lik-Sang account which you used to buy your mileages as the same email that you used to create your JoyGP account, you don't have to do anything but wait a couple of days. I ordered them on a Tuesday and received them the next day. Since it's the weekend, you might have to wait until Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay an extra U.S. dollar for every 10,000 mileages or wait an entire week just to get them transferred to your account. I think I'll stick with the extra dollar.

Back