If The Pandora Was A Car...

mali said:
TaG said:
My ears are burning...
This really is one of the best threads around :lol:

Hmm...
Thinking more in depth about it, it seems, that we are locked in some kind of foreign language misinterpretation :) I will search for a new thread before I risk my neck with careless talk :D

It is said your "ears are burning" because someone is talking about you.

My post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular - the whole thread makes me laugh.OP makes a humouous observation, which has some element of truth in it and the reaction is violent. It's brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
tantepose said:
im also terribly sorry for not being american or british.

but hey, forget about this, i wasnt after some kind of a fight with anyone.

neither a discussion over the term exaggeration. either way, my post was not meant to be read litterally. that might be a misspelling, again. olala.

thanks for alot of feedback, i was afraid i was going to be flamed out of this place.

thanks.
it doesnt matter if you are foreign. not having a good command of language isn't anything bad, it is, however, when you criticize others for it.

and tag- i understand why people get angry. make a humorous analogy. make fun of anything I like. i am not above laughing at my self or my interests. i am above laughing at 'analogies' that don't translate logically at all.

tantepose said:
haha, ok, seriously, look:

1. I ordered the Pandora
2. I know more about the Pandora than that it has four wheels. Or not.
3. I get frustrated when i want something really much, and dont get it. (in this case, more information about the pandora)
4. I could probably lurk more forumthreads and get more information, yes, yes i could im sure
5. I'm from Norway, but the post is not a question of language, its a question of wether or not you are allowed to take something and, like, blow it up, put in perspective, "SETTE DET PÅ SPISSEN" as we norwegians say, and yes yes yes, I know the post is far fetched and all, yes yes yes
6. I love making lists
7. I love pandora
8. I love you

(not edited for spellingfails)
I'm sure it's not intentional, but all this screams "Troll!" to me.

TaG said:
mali said:
TaG said:
My ears are burning...
This really is one of the best threads around :lol:

Hmm...
Thinking more in depth about it, it seems, that we are locked in some kind of foreign language misinterpretation :) I will search for a new thread before I risk my neck with careless talk :D

It is said your "ears are burning" because someone is talking about you.

My post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular - the whole thread makes me laugh.OP makes a humouous observation, which has some element of truth in it and the reaction is violent. It's brilliant.

Ah, ok :)
School is out since 1995, so I've quite a bit to refresh ;)

Except for the select few especially special people sitting in the passenger seat going "you should have turned left at Albuquerque! Pass that truck! Slow down or you'll get us all killed! If I were driving we'd be there by now!"

It's more like being blindfolded, gagged and thrown in the boot. It's okay because you volunteered and the people driving the car say we're going to Disneyland.

;)

Lol, what a thread. :lol:

"If The Pandora Was A Car..." then I would start to sing:

Im in love with my car
Gotta feel for my automobile
Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar
Such a thrill when your radials squeal
:D

Sphinxter said:
If this was a car you'd all be in the back kicking the drivers seat squealing, "Are we there yet?".
haha, indeed i would.

i wish i had a pandora back there.

then i surely would shut up.

Chip said:
This thread is nonsense. We all know the Pandora is a bus.

well, mostly. some members are riding the short bus

Fishbong said:
Your post makes no sense at all. Why would apple fanboys be angry at us?
Apple fanboys are angry at everyone and everything for the simple fact that they got suckered in to buying an apple product. Sure they say they love their iPhone, iMac, iPod, iT-shirt, iToilet, iGlasses, iCurrumba or iWhateverthehellthisthingissupposedtobe but really they are all bitter and twisted inside poisoned by the glassy products they once thought would be the saviour of man.

liquidphantom said:
Fishbong said:
Your post makes no sense at all. Why would apple fanboys be angry at us?
Apple fanboys are angry at everyone and everything for the simple fact that they got suckered in to buying an apple product. Sure they say they love their iPhone, iMac, iPod, iT-shirt, iToilet, iGlasses, iCurrumba or iWhateverthehellthisthingissupposedtobe but really they are all bitter and twisted inside poisoned by the glassy products they once thought would be the saviour of man.

I love how they criticize microsoft for putting all its money into advertisements... on a television commercial

Back