Minitube

it may well be a driver or config issue, I had a simular thing happen a year or so back under Linux, but with file transfers to USB devices, they would start off really fast and then start to slow down enormously, the larger the total transfer (didn't matter if it was many small files or a few huge ones), the slower it got (down to KB/sec speeds), I found a fix for it, but it took some serious Google-fu, the issue turned out to be IRQ related and just needed the correct kernel configuration (in this case pci=routeirq iirc in the kernel boot options), maybe something like this will effect a fix?

milkshake said:
there is an update to this app v1.1 can someone update this please :)
I know and I will. But I have a few things to clean (ED, I'm looking at you :p ) and I'm pandora-less for a few weeks.

EDIT : done

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its an issue with caching, although the networking on my Pandoras has been pretty flawless - I don't get these long lags other people see after a few minutes. My main WLAN hub is an Apple Wireless setup, maybe that has something to do with it, but things seem really smooth for hours so far ..

Back