Much i5 - 5" Gaming Phone with full controls ($200)

So I was looking to order one of these today, I want a phone I can game on properly and this seems to be the only option aside from the Xperia Play, which is too dated now even with my custom ROM

BUT ... I think I would be much [ :)better off putting this cash toward my Pandora original pre order upgrade eh? And get that bad boy 1GHz model in my pocket!

Think ED might be getting a mail/PM from me later today to progress this :)

I will then look at getting this nice Much i5 phone in the new year.

Sounds like the perfect plan to me

:) Yeah I wish I could do Sony

One day...

For now, I think the Pandora is the one to spend money on.

Then the Much i5, as it will be my phone, but you never know, I might just get on with carrying my HTC phone in one pocket and Pandora in the other ... in which case, I would probably skip the Much i5 and get the Shield sooner.

Definitely an attractive device to me, for home use and occasionally when I plan trips away, but wouldn't be carried every day out and about - that's what I need, something that can game on well and will always be on my person [AKA Pandora]

My conpany will give out iPhone 5S soon.  I'm not a fan of apple i-products but I heard the 5S is a beast.  Does anyone have one and confirm?

I know loads of people with iPhone 5S, they give them out at my workplace too.

I guess work pretty well, in that the OS is tuned ok and everything works as you'd expect and want ... but I don't know anyone with a J/B on the 5S, so they not exactly pushing it much, just doing web browsing and iOS gaming and stuff.

Not for me, much rather have my HTCOne ... or even the Nexus 5 now.

iPhones bore me a bit, was fun when I had one as used to enjoy theming and that, but once I got onto Android and started making themes on that it was much nicer. Can't see my ever going back to iPhone.

I'd say the only possibility of that is the inclusion of physical gaming controls .. not likely eh

^ If someone gave one to me for free... I would sell it straight away.

I would do the same with any Apple product.
Well, I have no choice but use it because of work.  Can't complain too much because it's work.  But yeah, now I have to carry arround one more useless device :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back