My Mp Pandora

The problem with a tripod/webcam etc. is that unless it was strapped to my head you just end up with rubbish footage of the back of the Pandora.

It has to be a FP view to get the real experience.

craigix said:
The problem with a tripod/webcam etc. is that unless it was strapped to my head you just end up with rubbish footage of the back of the Pandora.
People. Will. Watch. It. Anyway.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Consequence9 said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
craigix said:
I will do a new video today, just seeing what people want to see.
I want to see X86000's face when he first gets to hold the Pandora :D

Cheers for the vid Craig, the Pandora looks absolutely spot on. Look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next vid B)
awww yeah! good idea! have some 'guest videos' =D
'I Saw the Pandora as i walked in the room and i ...............jizzed in my pants' :blink:

You've probably got a few dozen rolls of quality packing tape lying around, don't you? Your neck can probably take the weight. Problem solved! :D

You may have to shave some of your hair off when you want to remove the CraigCam afterwards, but for the Pandora, no sacrifice is too great!

craigix said:

Lie on your bed with your head on one pillow. Put the camera on the other pillow pointing at the screen (with you holding it up). You're comfortable, the camera's relatively stable, problem solved!

EDIT: Or just sit on a chair and duct tape the camera to your shoulder. That works too.

Vorporeal said:
craigix said:

Lie on your bed with your head on one pillow. Put the camera on the other pillow pointing at the screen (with you holding it up). You're comfortable, the camera's relatively stable, problem solved!

EDIT: Or just sit on a chair and duct tape the camera to your shoulder. That works too.
If you're lying on your bed with head on pillow whilst holding it up, i doubt playing on the Pandora will be on the agenda :rolleyes:

Could you show us some more of the web browser like loading bigger pages, downloading files, and using add-ons?

x68000 said:
Vorporeal said:
craigix said:

If you're lying on your bed with head on pillow whilst holding it up, i doubt playing on the Pandora will be on the agenda :rolleyes:

Alright, I concede, you win. :lol:

EDIT: Well, it does have WiFi and a web browser... ;)

Craigix, how is the battery level after the few hours of play?
How warm is the unit after your extensive play?

Thanks!

OpenTheBox said:

Thanks!
WHICH unit?

Bigun said:
OMG... has anyone looked at this, Mass Production has started.... they are being made... like right now...

*twitch*
:huh: That can't be right, Craigix just mentioned that they are in the process of sending the "fixed" ones to MW for review.

OpenTheBox said:
Bigun said:
OMG... has anyone looked at this, Mass Production has started.... they are being made... like right now...

*twitch*
:huh: That can't be right, Craigix just mentioned that they are in the process of sending the "fixed" ones to MW for review.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has said that for a while now...

OpenTheBox said:

Thanks!

The unit does not get hot at all. I've used the Pandora for about 7 hours so far.

Back