My Mp Pandora

Get a tripod, mount your camera, and just record yourself playing. Occasionally show the camera what you're doing. Every half hour or so, take a 10 minute snippet and post it to youtube. People are crazy and will watch it.

craigix said:
The factory are sending some more cases with the requested fixes.

There isn't really anything else to do until they arrive, apart from tweak the OS.

I will do a new video today, just seeing what people want to see.

Great news Craig, thanks! :D Have the new cases actually shipped(or a few days off)? So we may have good news by the weekend? Please include some PSX and SNES in your next vid please! Some games like Vangrant Story, and Ape Escape for the dual analog use on PSX, and maybe Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island , or Starfox so we can see how these "extra chip" SNES games work! Unless they run crappy, and then don't bother! Take Care!

Jumpman

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:

There isn't really anything else to do until they arrive, apart from tweak the OS.

Adventus just updated gles2n64, maybe he can give an update on what's improved or would be worth demoing. I know he was working on Ocarina of Time.

WizardStan said:
Get a tripod, mount your camera, and just record yourself playing. Occasionally show the camera what you're doing. Every half hour or so, take a 10 minute snippet and post it to youtube. People are crazy and will watch it.
^this^ 'cause i'm totally one of the crazies who'll watch it ;D

also, have urself a couple drinks, it's more amusing for everyone that way (and you deserve it ;])

Ari64 said:
craigix said:

Adventus just updated gles2n64, maybe he can give an update on what's improved or would be worth demoing. I know he was working on Ocarina of Time.

+1

Street Fighter 2 and show off how well the dpad works. IE. As many special moves as you can pull off consecutively.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to add, "please?"

craigix said:
I'll see what I can fit in tonight, I'll try to do a few things.
show the media player from earlier videos, play a game, copy and paste a file with a custom XFCE theme, and post something on this site with your pandora. then switch between all current tasks. and then eat some plastic cheese instead of pasta :p

sounds like a good idea?

craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:
You should do a rolling tour of the uk, starting with Bristol...

The concentration of users on this forum near Bristol is bizarre.
Fascinatingly enough, I've discovered that 100% of users on this forum are within 13,000 kilometers of Bristol

atomicthumbs said:
craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:
You should do a rolling tour of the uk, starting with Bristol...

The concentration of users on this forum near Bristol is bizarre.
Fascinatingly enough, I've discovered that 100% of users on this forum are within 13,000 kilometers of Bristol
all located on desame planet? :eek:

Dear Santa Craig,

Would it be possible to see Mega Man 7 on the SNES, please?

Thanks and best regards, Prometheus.

:p

craigix said:

So does that mean the case tweaks have been made at the factory and just need further approval from MWeston again?

Thanks for the new video, I think the Pandora in almost final state looks very professional.

Perhaps some different emulators would be good, would love to see the Playstation one.

craigix said:
I'll see what I can fit in tonight, I'll try to do a few things.
Let me know what your favourite tipple is Craig and i'll bring some over (in exchange for a hands on pandora demo!) - Drinking and YouTube seem such a perfect match :D

I keep checking this thread for new posts. Now entering the SUPER addictive stage of Pandora development.

funny-pictures-no-good-food.jpg

May be see with GnoStiC to see what his new version of PUAE is doing on real hardware?

craigix said:
I want to see X86000's face when he first gets to hold the Pandora :D

Cheers for the vid Craig, the Pandora looks absolutely spot on. Look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next vid B)

Tripmonkey_uk said:
craigix said:
I want to see X86000's face when he first gets to hold the Pandora :D

Cheers for the vid Craig, the Pandora looks absolutely spot on. Look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next vid B)
awww yeah! good idea! have some 'guest videos' =D

Craig, seeing as you're playing it so much, you might as well just set up one of those live streaming thingies online and just turn it on and sit in front of your camera when you're playing. I'd definitely leave it open and watch. :D

Back