My Mp Pandora

You should do a rolling tour of the uk, starting with Bristol...

craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

The concentration of users on this forum near Bristol is bizarre.

don't go there, it's obviously a trap!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

Don't pile me in with the Brizzle crowd thank you very much. I'm from Bath don't you know.

Though to be fair I do work in Brizzle

craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

when are you free craig?, could pop round anytime - just pm me :D

x68000 said:
craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

when are you free craig?, could pop round anytime - just pm me :D

don't go there, they'll kick you down and steal your pandora

borgqueenx said:
Its a trap. The guy wants sell the pandas on ebay with plastic cheese and fake 128gb sd cards. For 5000$ each.
Hmmmmm..............Now there is a good idea B)

Not sure what i'll do with the plastic cheese though :blink:

Hi Craig! Forgive me for not reading all the way through this topic, I'm probably going to say something thats been said already.

I'm a tad confused. Are these the same Pandora's with the slight shrinkage problems or new COMPLETELY finished ones? I know you say the are MP Pandora's but just wanted to check.

If so, are we into mass production? I've been following these boards closely for yonks, as well as your twitter updates so I can't imagine I'd have missed something! Have I????

Nick

What a nice surprise it was to see some fresh youtubes this morning. Thanks Craig. Also, nice pick on using Sonic, that's the game that I always picture myself playing on the pandora. :D

EDIT: @NickLoTurco
Yes, these are the Pandoras with the slight shrinkage problems. MWeston had several sets of cases sent to him, and he is building units with those cases, and the boards from the run of 105 units. It will probably be pretty big news here when it is the actual final cases and post-105 MP boards.

craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

It's like the GP32X version of 'Body snatchers' down here

Agreed, but as Edy points out, it's not just about labels - it affects software design.

Any well written program, and every emulator I've ever used, should allow you to remap keys as you see fit.

If so, are we into mass production?

Yes and no; these are the slight shrinkage batch - they are the first to use MP methods, hence the name.

craigix said:
x68000 said:
Iveston Village, just out of Leadgate

Pretty nice. I live in Pont, as you probably know.
Heard it on the grapevine (or through jacquline or debs!) Used to pop over for stuff quite regularly when you had the office in Denton Burn.

The Amigakit.com offices are 5 minutes down the road from me in Cardiff. Have been down there quite a few times. Very cool in a geeky kind of way! Was well chuffed when I found out where they were....

NickLoTurco said:
The Amigakit.com offices are 5 minutes down the road from me in Cardiff. Have been down there quite a few times. Very cool in a geeky kind of way! Was well chuffed when I found out where they were....
When you can just drop in like that it gets you back into stuff like the Amiga all over again, but can get expensive :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the nearest business to me is a vets, and I don't have nearly as much use for sick animals as I do for retro goods

Sugar_Kane said:
Unfortunately the nearest business to me is a vets, and I don't have nearly as much use for sick animals as I do for retro goods
You could always buy a very sick pet ..................... and hey presto!

Back