My Pandora Preview

I was watching Harold and Kumar go to White Castle yesterday and I want that feeling. The feeling of getting exactly what you want.

BaDToaD said:
Nice preview. Thanks for sharing your views with us.

What I want to know is was ED as excited about the Pandora as you? I'd guess yes... :D

Oh yes, yes he is. Way more I'd say. I'm just a consumer, but it is his baby. He told me it is better than he anticipated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help thinking that both Ed and Craig are now going to find queues outside their front doors now ! :lol:

But thanks for sharing your experience (and to Ed for the time). I think it might be time to start to let myself get excited!

+1

Sorry ignore this. Still trying to work out how to use the forum.

Great review though. Thanks for taking the time & thanks ED for letting Balzac2M in to your house.

Sphinxter said:
Oh and I'm so glad you included the weather report for Dunny! ;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dunny
?
I don't get.

Thanks for the thanks folks, it was my pleasure :)

It's great to have a report from the ranks of the waiting users! Thanks for sharing; it sounds like all our expectations are well warranted! :)

Balzac2m said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dunny
?
I don't get.
Hehe, Dunny is a user of this Forum, who likes to talk about the weather(often includes a hidden meaning you have to find out yourself).

Heh, okay. I read the forums quote often but I must have missed that. Thanks for the clarification :)

Excellent preview, and your english was just fine. It's always good to see an honest opinion from someone who isn't on the payroll! Now bring on the second preview. I know someone else has to have tried it by now. Keep em coming! :lol:

Jumpman

Balzac2m said:
BaDToaD said:
Nice preview. Thanks for sharing your views with us.

What I want to know is was ED as excited about the Pandora as you? I'd guess yes... :D

Oh yes, yes he is. Way more I'd say. I'm just a consumer, but it is his baby. He told me it is better than he anticipated.
I will also add my thanks to ED for inviting you (and others) and for your great report. As for ED being even more excited... I think anyone who has seen his vids in the past would believe it. When there were vids of him showing off the board and LCD at various event's, he had such a nice demeanor and quality of character. He's a hard guy not to like. If he or Craigix ever comes across the pond to a tech show, I plan on going to it.

Unfortunately for us over here, the closest is MWeston, and that's still ~2,000 km from me, and I don't know if he wants drop-ins. I suspect I'd get my Pandora before I could even make it to him, were he accepting loafers off the street to stop by (not that I think he should, he's way to busy).

Cheers.

MDave said:
Nice preview! If you want your post to be reviewed and fixed for any English mistakes you made, I can do that for you. ;)

That would be nice. You welsh actually speak english? ;)

edit: Actually, just do it if you have fun doing it. I'm just interested in my errors, the rest can live with them!

jumpman said:
Excellent preview, and your english was just fine. It's always good to see an honest opinion from someone who isn't on the payroll! Now bring on the second preview. I know someone else has to have tried it by now. Keep em coming! :lol:

Jumpman

As far as I know, nobody else has contacted ED for a visit.

Sweet! :lol:

Edit: I didn't see any major errors. Some sentences were a bit weird - mainly the ones where you tossed OMFG in. ;) But they add authenticity.

Back