My Wiz Is Bricked?

SoftCoder

Still Fresh
Suddenly one day my sons GP32x Wiz won't display the startup screen. He's had it for years now with no issues and now when we turn it on we get a white screen with a tear line down the middle of the screen (horizontally). I've tried reformatting the SDHC card (6 GB) and putting the firmware on there, but nothing changes. I tried the reset hole, pulling the battery, holding left and right buttons.. absolutely NOTHING seems to create a different response.

Any ideas?

SoftCoder said:
Suddenly one day my sons GP32x Wiz won't display the startup screen. He's had it for years now with no issues and now when we turn it on we get a white screen with a tear line down the middle of the screen (horizontally). I've tried reformatting the SDHC card (6 GB) and putting the firmware on there, but nothing changes. I tried the reset hole, pulling the battery, holding left and right buttons.. absolutely NOTHING seems to create a different response.

Any ideas?

Have you tried pulling the battery?

Last edited by a moderator:
foody said:
SoftCoder said:

Any ideas?

Have you tried pulling the battery?
He mentioned that he tried that already. When you try to reflash are you holding down the right trigger while you power on? It doesn't autorun, just in case you didn't realize this. Also make sure you put the firmware on the root of the card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back