New Blog Update!

If the cap can be contoured inwards and have some bumps on the plastic for grip, that would make it perfect. Good job, guys! I haven't been this excited over a game system in ages.

I'm just wondering if these nubs are custom made like they said they were going to do. and if so, why go with 2mm? Was it significantly more to design a 2.5mm one? or maybe even more. 2mm doesn't look bad but I'm still wondering why its still less even though they were custom made. Other than that, I just hope we can replace the stick part or something like the psp's. The current ones look a little too smooth and flat. Just worriying that they'll be hard to grip on to. Knowing the Dev team and how anal they are about perfection, I'm sure they're good though ;)

These nubs are definitely better than an idea had that used trackballs in place of them with hard plasticed analog suction cups on top for those who don't like the balls.

I probably won't be able to get any of the first patch because they should go fast, but I hope to get one off of the second one. It's an ideal development platform for a newbie like me.

imec said:
Sometimes I push up on the d-pad/analog stick extremely (I mean as if I'm doing it on purpose) while playing an intensive game. How is the cap attached? Will it be able to handle that kind of pressure?
Yes indeed, hope they are sturdy. My gp2x stick shows signs of too much metal slug action.

Last edited by a moderator:
mechanizeddeath said:
nubie said:
Mr Wendal said:
Is it just me or does the video look like he`s massaging a nipple?
I have no frame of reference, all I see is nipples being massaged, perhaps it is time to close the asian pron website though.

lol! :lol:

now i'll never be able to watch that vid again.

I haven't seen it again, and I didn't really think it looked like tits anyway, I was just being funny.

You are right, it probably will look like nipples if I watch it again.

I am glad we get dual dpad, maybe Descent will be playable :)

You are right, it probably will look like nipples if I watch it again.

I can just imagine a teenager asking his parents to check out the thing he'd want for Christmas, so the parents check out the forums and the nipple video being the first thing they hear about. Would be brilliant.

whiskthecat said:
Am I seeing things or does the disc rotate freely?
That's certainly what it looks like to me. I wonder, will the rotation be recognizable by software? Some interesting things could be done with that.

were sorry,this video is no longer available

why? it was posted just a while ago?

crazedover said:
whiskthecat said:
Am I seeing things or does the disc rotate freely?
That's certainly what it looks like to me. I wonder, will the rotation be recognizable by software? Some interesting things could be done with that.
It does look like they rotate - could be real interesting.

I've just checked it again and I get no probs with the video via either link.

I really hope the rotation is intended, and not just because the cap has a round peg.

WizardStan said:
I really hope the rotation is intended, and not just because the cap has a round peg.
Agreed - I'm hopeful because he deliberately makes that movement for the video. Fingers crossed.

Back