New rooms, updated cases

Is it just me or does that look like Gantz: O’s hangout o_OxD

Ah, true, sorry, I forgot to post here.

August was a hardcore month so far.

I need to produce animations for it.
Then I had to move everything into the new rooms.

And handle a bit more... didn't have a weekend without work yet and right now I'll get about 3 hours sleep per day (it's 5:34am here right now... I'm back at work at 10am :))

It’s ok we all know what you were really doing...

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
There's some snippets I have just found while I was trying to scrape the internet for Pyra news (albeit a few weeks old now):

Not finished watching yet (needed to stop to do other stuff, but wanted to post the link here), but couple of bits I picked out so far - 1300 units have been pre-ordered, and there will be a pause after the first 500 units and potentially an internationally-compatible modem installed, instead of the EU/US versions currently available.

and there will be a pause after the first 500 units and potentially an internationally-compatible modem installed, instead of the EU/US versions currently available.
Looks like late comers get the best deal. This is another example of the saying "early bird gets the worm" being true. If you come early, then you get something bad.

Wouldnd it be cool to have this connectet to a Pyra in the next Real Live Gamescom? I mean it should work as its Bluetooth ..
I mean the Controller is how many times bigger than the Pyra?
We do that for years now.
We had that controller with us the last 3 Gamescoms.
It's not hooked to a Pyra but a SNES or NES via an 8BitDoo adaptor.
Post automatically merged:

See here for example
Post automatically merged:

Just search for the old Gamescom threads here and you'll see pictures of our giant controller xD

I know that you had the Controller on EDs Booth since a lot of Years, i never came to the Gamescom as its in our Main Session, even if its just a few 100 km far away from my Home, and whit my New FM Transmitter i would have good Musik in my Car but i rod all of the old Gamescom Threads..... A SNES whit 8Bitdo Adapter isnt a Pyra ^^

Tbh I’d still rather already have my Pyra in hand!
Right. Timeliness is another characteristic of quality. AKA "Better a mediocre plan executed now than a perfect one executed at an indeterminate point in the future".

Back