new shop page

kirkanoss

hey ed just wanted to say that the new shop dragonbox is very nice. love the colors very easy on the eyes only wish i had some cash to order afew items all extra cash goes to getting more tv-out cables done

I'll go check it out I can't find it someone please put up a link thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
The old GP2X shop redirects to it - but I think its missing a few features atm because ED is away

Yep, more stuff will be added soon, like preordering currently out-of-stock items, etc.

Just wanted to say that the new Dragon Box shop site looks superb, great work.

I mentioned this in the other thread about the new website for the 1GHz units, have you considered adding other language options via help from community members with translations?

French, Spanish & Japanese would be the ones I'd aim for FWIW.

It's appreciated that this would be a fair bit of extra work but as the Pandora has been an international project form the start then it makes sense to me.

Looks great ED.

One small comment. I would change the link to the shop from the OpenPandora site such that the English pandora site links to English Dragon Box and German pandora site links to German Dragon Box.

Also the English link of the gp2x redirect page should go to the English dragonbox - if it matters

Yay 100 posts !!!!!!!!!!!! :) cheese filled Pinapples !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Back