gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5UjeHUPBEVg[/media]

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjeHUPBEVg

Thanks Pickle B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah sweet!! PandoraPanic on Pandora!!! And the math game, the first thing i ever programmed in c++, running on the pandora pre-release, sniff... :p
obviously not working correct there, but it will be made to

Awesome!

PandoraPanic is up to 24 minigames. :) List:

- PANG
- ARENA
- BALLDROP
- SPACE INVADERS
- SPELLING CONTEST
- BAD VISTA
- DISTRACTED MATHS
- REFLEX
- DOUBLE NUB TROUBLE
- PUNCH WRESTLER
- PONG
- ONE BUTTON BANDIT
- PANIC ATTACK
- PANJOUST
- JUMPER
- MAZE
- PUTTPUTT
- ROTATING TURRET
- MEMORY BLOCKS
- PLANDER
- SNATCH A BEER
- THE COUNT JOB
- FIRE
- BIRTHDAY CAKE

Ur-Quan Masters, yay! :)

Added this to the list of games I'm going to play on this thing i bought not for gaming :p

Hmph, Pickle is stealing all the glory. The longer it takes for the Pandora to come out, the fewer things there are going to be for the rest of us to have fun porting :(

Hexen 2 looks nice! Looks like he's playing with the analog nubs, fantastic! Good to see Pandora Panic running on hardware too, too bad Arena didn't show up...

notaz said:
Gruso said:
PandoraPanic is up to 24 minigames. :)
Yeah I also should try it

.. when the firmware stops crashing all over the place

Is Pickle supposed to be working on the firmware? This comment seems out of place and may cause some people to overemphasize some or all of the words.

Phawx said:
notaz said:
.. when the firmware stops crashing all over the place
Is Pickle supposed to be working on the firmware? This comment seems out of place and may cause some people to overemphasize some or all of the words.
Nobody is supposed to be working on anything, there are no people payed for software work on this project, everything relies on volunteers. I'll leave you to decide what this means.

EDIT: just to clarify, I was just moaning that it doesn't work on (at that time) latest firmware because of crashes. Todays image might act much different because this stuff is changing rapidly. We have some experienced people for this stuff.

Back