One Turntable And A Mike

Xian Long said:
there's a joke in here somewhere.

multiple pandorgasms ?

EDIT: or maybe 'multiple pandoragasms' sounds better.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just to check, is the Pandora vapourware still? Also, is it correct that you charge the Pandora battery by putting it in the microwave?

Other than that, looks fantastic! Can't wait to get one! :eek:)

Steve

That just gave me an interesting idea. Imagine replacing the cursor with character sprites. So when you move up, he walks up and so forth. He could even bend down and touch the area you're trying to click.

-God Ginrai

So far ahead of it's time as to be indistinguishable from magic!

Anyway... What do we call a collection of Pandoras?

Pandorii?

Rockthesmurf said:
So, just to check, is the Pandora vapourware still? Also, is it correct that you charge the Pandora battery by putting it in the microwave?

Other than that, looks fantastic! Can't wait to get one! :eek: )

Steve

If you put it in the microwave, it's not vapourware but tupperware(tm)

Cjduble said:
It is so amazing to see this! Can we use the analogue sticks as a mouse device? Would rather use that than a stylus for something like web browsing :) Thanks so much for the video it will have to hold me over till I get mine. Thank you for the video

I've been thinking the same thing lately -- I thought I saw someone in-the-know say that you could, but I can't remember where now. I used to have a samsung Q1 Ultra, which has a nub for controlling the mouse -- it worked great! I'd love to see this working...

jonlad1 said:
second exodous said:
Cjduble said:
Can we use the analogue sticks as a mouse device?
I always thought his would be better, and use the left and right shoulder buttons as right and left click. I've never used a analog stick for a mouse so I wouldn't know how well this would work.

I would like to see this as an option too. Would it be difficult to implement?

from pandorapress:
Notaz made a driver a long, long time ago that used the two nubs like this. One moved the mouse and the other scrolled. It was really cool except at that time the nub controller firmware was a mess and it was a bit erratic. That code needs to go back in now that the nubs work well as I would love that feature too.

comment_arr.gif
by MWeston December 11, 2009 at 3:16 am

A collection of crows is a murder.
A collection of cows is a herd.
A collection of hippies is a funk.
A collection of Pandoras should be... hmm... it should convey an air of geekiness, small in form but great in intellect...
Maybe a group of Pandoras should be a patience, because that's what we've been for the last year. :p

Hey, just watched the video for the second time and a thought occurred. I think the default functionality of the full desktop should be configured to not rely on double clicks. They don't really work that well on a touch screen. Comments?

Back