New Vid From Cpasjuste: Pmenu Embedded Video Player

Nice ! I have got to say Pmenu seem to be coming nicely.
This could make a nice interface to show off your Pandora and how easy it is to use :)

Wolfsclaw said:
Nice little gadget. Is that mplayer?

Definitely looks like it, based on the progress bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Will you be able to expand/shrink the video by tapping on it?

WOW, looks awesome! Let's keep the videos coming guys! With potentially less than 1 month to go before we start seeing shipments arrive, now would be a good time to start showing off more of the emu's, programs, ect. That way it can get the hype train going before release! Hey Craig, any chance of seeing that video that was promised months ago?

Jumpman

I thought we weren't going to have anything default that can play proprietary formats, so that OpenPandora doesn't get a bunch of greedy people trying to sue them. o.o

-God Ginrai

I've never used "MPlayer". Do it support standard .srt Files? I like to see good TV Series, but the good ones are usualy in english or you have to wait 1 or more years to see it in german. Yes, Fringe is one of the good Shows. :D
Heroes S05, Supernatural S05, SG:Universe...much to watch onto the Pandora. ^_^

Just a note, we're obviously all free to use VLC (which is already available for the ängstrom repo) media player to play virtually anything you'll ever need. I, for one, would only use this pmenu embedded mplayer to preview some movie files if i'm not sure what it contains or if i want to see a quick scene in it. Or if i want to show off my Panda to my friends.

He's just screwing around.. We may support a preview video as well as preview pics in pnd files.. *shrug*

cpasjuste ishaving too much fun :)

jeff

Back