New Video Soon

ED's server is down, that includes gp2x.de and all the file archives.

Three undersea internet backbone cables were severed yesterday, not sure if it's related but it's causing widespread problems.

Gruso said:
ED's server is down, that includes gp2x.de and all the file archives.

Three undersea internet backbone cables were severed yesterday, not sure if it's related but it's causing widespread problems.
Ah yes, I did read about that! No wonder openpandora.org is down!

Oh and happy to see the video, getting really excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I am glad I saw the HD video
I will upload it for those that can't access it for now
anyway, I read more about it, 70-80% of india is knocked out as well.

Are you sure there's not just a little bit of undersea backbone cable between you and him? A light shipping channel? Small duck pond maybe? :p

It's probably not that then. I've been able to access some other German sites anyway. So, just an everyday outage.

Its all a giant pyramid scheme like some of the members have been saying! First reordering problems, barely any updates and now the damn website has disappeared!

/crazy lunatic

The HD quality is nice, great to see how fast and responsive the OS is (especially with multiple apps running)

So why can't we have a peep at the case parts in the meantime? I'd hate to think the latest SNAFU was just a delaying tactic......

RenegadeChic said:
Yigguth said:
I'd rather see the finished unit. We've seen cases already
link?

There are at least three videos that ED posted showing the RP case. You can see them on his Youtube page.

There were some pictures posted to the blog too, but it's still down while ED sorts out the video bandwidth issue.

Edit: Damn. Beaten while I was typing it up.

TaG said:
OK, am I missing something? Where have we seen the new cases?
yeah, i thought they meant new cases too. i had seen those videos. i thought it was new news if you know what i mean.

Back